Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62198 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My alertpay account has been hold

Hi all I wish anyone help me depending on his experience with alertpay
    about 6 or 7 days ago my account has been hold and a message of hold appeared to me when I access my account

after it with 12 hours I received a message from alertpay Informing me with
    "AlertPay: Payment reversal notification"
    then I know that some one send me a fraud money the matter that I have a hosting company and some one purchased to me for hosting his website via alertpay
    then when I know that the payment has been reserved I contact with him and told to me that some one too send to him money then make a transaction dispute

well after I contacting with alertpay by phone and by tickets they ordered a photos for ID and bank statement I uploaded it then they said

"We are currently awaiting requested documents and information from the senders of the funds. As such at this moment we are unable to restore access to your AlertPay account.

Alternately please provide any proof you have to confirm services that have been provided"

and after I received it I uploaded 4 screenshot that proofs that I provided the sender with the service and talked with the sender he told me that he contact alertpay and explain the matter and said to them that I am off-topic then I got a reply today with

"As per our previous e-mail, we are currently awaiting requested documents and information from the senders of the funds. As we are still awaiting for the sender to comply to our request, we are unable to restore access to your AlertPay acc"

after that I phoned alertpay and contact the security department and they said to me that the sender didn't talk to us yet despite that I am sure the sender talked to them because he gives me the ticket ID and when I give the ticket ID they said they didn't received it then I asked a definite question
    let's suppose that the sender didn't contact you or uploaded documents that's mean that I will lose my account forever and the reply was " you will not be able to restore your account until we receive the documents from the sender "

so anyone knows any way to make them restore my account ??

waiting
    matriex Reviewed by matriex on . My alertpay account has been hold Hi all I wish anyone help me depending on his experience with alertpay about 6 or 7 days ago my account has been hold and a message of hold appeared to me when I access my account after it with 12 hours I received a message from alertpay Informing me with "AlertPay: Payment reversal notification" then I know that some one send me a fraud money the matter that I have a hosting company and some one purchased to me for hosting his website via alertpay then when I know that the payment Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

fuck alertpay did same with meh
    (`-.,Proud To Be A Muslim,.-`)

waiting

Why is it that this always happens to people with fake info? I already had several disputes that were all resolved. I never had an on hold status.

@NaHoW
    all my information is correct as real and I already uploaded all documents they ordered

How long ago?
    If everything is correct then I'm sure it will be restored.

Was your account verified before that?

about 8 days ago
    they take a strange policy with me they insist that they will nor remove the hold from my account till the sender send his documents , I am not responsible for the sender documents , I have uploaded all the documents they ordered from me

Well, it is a fact that AlertPAy has never been known for fast customer support.
    Have you already tried their support thread on KWWHunction?

Alertpay sux yaar.

Okay I will post a reply now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information