Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61228 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    recently i bought 2 years premium and im very satisfied, RS is still the best around (Mu also)... i miss those days when everything was on RS, and there was no cashwhores, just simple points

Website's:
    MusicDL.me CamDl.in
    Nothing rly changed those points got used to buy premiums those premiums got selled on ebay

3.   Sponsored Links

One thing that I love from RS is that my files stays longer without being DMCA'd compared to other filehosts that is. I have nothing to comment on speeds as they're the best in their class.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Download speeds are (obviously) going to vary depending on where you are and (to various degrees) when you are downloading. GENERALLY, RapidShare has good speeds.

That said, they don't offer a Lifetime option, they don't reward uploaders (I'm not just talking about money, but even in the ability to extend their premium accounts). The reason it was big and now isn't is kind of being shown in this thread: they cater to free users. Other hosts an uploader can make enough money to extend premium or (like MegaUpload) can have a Lifetime account. RapidShare is really the only host where Uploaders are simply making recurring payments for the ability to share content.
    Actually, rapidshare does have an affiliate program. If people buy rapidshare premium from your links you get rapids for the initial payment and every re-bill. Lets say you now have 5000 rapids and your premium account is about to expire. As soon as it expires your account will automatically be extended equivalent to 5000 rapids. I think this is a pretty awesome feature.

On topic. There are a couple of reasons why rapidshare is so popular even now.

Uploader's Point of view:

1. Adding rapidshare links attracts more users which means more comments + views for your topic. If your topic has loads of views + comments more people who download from cash paying websites will be attracted to your topic than say the topic of person xyz. So this means more cash for you.
    2. Its a good option to keep backups. RS's uploading speed is blazing fast from anywhere around the world so some uploaders prefer to upload files there as a backup.
    3. Some uploaders just want to share their uploads and add a rapidshare mirror for people who have a RS premium account.

Majority of uploaders use rapidshare for reason 1.

Downloader's point of view:

1. RapidShare offers unlimited downloading. I personally downloaded around 500GB from RS once (in a day) and nothing happened to my account. So they truly offer unlimited downloading (or have a significantly high per day limit).
    2. Free user download speed is brilliant. You can easily get 5-10mb as a free user ( depends on your locations mainly).
    3. Premium user download speed is top notch as well.
    4. Fast support. Whenever i send an email to RS, i get a reply within 12 hours and it isn't a copy/paste message.

It's fast, easy to use and well known.

ask the "free user", they love it. If you want to add views to your topic's
    you are missing the boat of not adding Rapid Share or Megaupload or both
    to your topic's. More views, more downloads from both paying and non-paying
    file host company's. If you stick to one paying file host, you wont make it big
    as an uploader.

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Its because the free users get more speeds when compared to other filehosts, and its been in the scene since 2006 or 2007, can't remember

rs blows the dick of freebie hunters

ill its due speed
    and i thing if rs will pay 10$ per 1000 dl we will all use it
    as no one give u better speed on dl

Even if Rapidshare pay 5 $ for 1000dl it will be OKAY

for me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information