Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62111 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
    do you have demo?

Website's:
    VPS6.net vps-extra.com VZtemplate.com XenTemplate.com
    Quote Originally Posted by esabyctram View Post
    do you have demo?
    Hi,

We do not offer demos, however we do have a 30 Day Full Refund Guarantee, if we fail to deliver what you ordered, or our SLA is broken.

Thanks,
    || Jeremy Hartnett, Managing Partner :: VPS6.NET, LP
    || VPS6.NET - Managed, Semi-Managed Linux & Windows VPS Hosting | USA, DE, TR
    || www.vps6.net | @vps6net | msn: jeremy.hartnett @live.com | email: jh @vps6.net

my vps in turkey has been down for over an hour, no response from support at all, not good! whats this a one man show?

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    same here,my 3 vps down,from yesterday i am facing problem,not able to contact support because of cloudflare,solve them.

Please delete my pending invoice (#37792) as I am no longer a customer.

6.   Sponsored Links

The Turkish servers are crap, up and down like a yoyo

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    This is getting ridiculous. Fix those turkish servers once and for all, or stop offering them here, because you are hurting peoples sites with that kind of service.

Website's:
    VPS6.net vps-extra.com VZtemplate.com XenTemplate.com
    Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    Please delete my pending invoice (#37792) as I am no longer a customer.
    If you could please open a support ticket in Billing Support, the staff there will be more than happy to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. Fix those turkish servers once and for all, or stop offering them here, because you are hurting peoples sites with that kind of service.
    There is often little we can do to combat issues in Turkey. To achieve maximum stability for your websites, I would definitely recommend a more premium hypervisor (such as Xen) hosted in a more trusted location, such as Bucharest or London. Both of these have been absolutely flawless for us (London will soon be available to the public).

Thank you,
    || Jeremy Hartnett, Managing Partner :: VPS6.NET, LP
    || VPS6.NET - Managed, Semi-Managed Linux & Windows VPS Hosting | USA, DE, TR
    || www.vps6.net | @vps6net | msn: jeremy.hartnett @live.com | email: jh @vps6.net

My VPS is down and no reply for the ticket I submitted 2 hours ago. Node de-16

If you want reliability and any sort of uptime then vps6 is not for you i even tried changing countries and vps down at moment again, no one answering support ticket

Thread Information