Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61197 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rls-log.com

Default Thema Poster

hello guyz,

can anyone please tell me how to do this :

im trying to post on different forums through thema poster ... but im not able to select topic icons or prefix through thema poster .. as i had already added prefix /icons values to it but still ...

for express share

the error

source value :

.. now for warez-bb

the error

the topic is posted but the prefix is not added to the title .. like

[Multi] or [FSO] etc etc

source :

the same value of multiple host i have placed in thema poster as shown in the above pic .. i m doing something wrong or im missing something .. please guide me .. i post through text files .. simply creating a thread in a text file and copying it to the desired category ...

note :

i had got some templates from a friend and i just imported them and it was working fine .. now i reinstalled windows and i cannot set it up... please help thankyou

Bro all images are working ... please copy the link and paste in your browser u will see the image
    babarali124 Reviewed by babarali124 on . Thema Poster hello guyz, can anyone please tell me how to do this : im trying to post on different forums through thema poster ... but im not able to select topic icons or prefix through thema poster .. as i had already added prefix /icons values to it but still :s ... for express share http://screensnapr.com/e/VkbxNw.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Bossgfx.com powerupbacklinks.com
    all images are dead plz reupload it

Banned
    have you tried contacting freddy?

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    its not about any bug or something ... its a general help question .. as there are many users using thema and its quite complex for newbies like me .. therefore im confused how to get this setup ..

Thread Information