Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61193 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is amaderforum going to be premium ?

Hey, today I want to login my amaderforum account, but when I opened the amaderforum, I saw a "forum message" such as premium membership, I can't login into the forum.
    What's going on, I could not understand.Are they forcing us to donation or is this a general ?
    duruakant Reviewed by duruakant on . Is amaderforum going to be premium ? Hey, today I want to login my amaderforum account, but when I opened the amaderforum, I saw a "forum message" such as premium membership, I can't login into the forum. What's going on, I could not understand.Are they forcing us to donation or is this a general ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sborg.us
    Wait for a day or two, this is probably a forced promotion coz they're not getting enough donations.

Will be back to normal when they start losing traffic.

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

@Halcyon, thanks.
    It's very weird, I saw a warning like this first time ever.

Its been happening every now and then. So dont worry, they will be back.

Probation
    It might also be a possibility that they may be facing a lot of spams and the forum may be under maintenance.

Website's:
    SpicyDen.com
    they are begging for donations

Website's:
    warezlord.net
    They are World's biggest Beggar

The Admin of amaderforum is a poor man from bangladesh, he works in a factory as a labour and earns like 100$ a month and his site needs more money than that. So he always cries for donations as he know that people doesn't like his site much and they don't donate without getting forced, admin force visitors to donate because he need money to eat and feed his family.

He have a cheap server which's monthly cost isn't too much but he want 5x or 10x money.

Who said him to make a site when he can't just afford it ? also the owner of amaderforum already have too much ads on the site which are annoying for all, and the annoying captcha visitors need to fill everytime to post something, also need to enter captcha when logging in.

We also own sites and never forced visitors to donate and always got donations automatically without crying.

Who will donate when having too much problems with a site ? People donates when they "Like" the site, when it is ad-free and fast and smooth for them, when it's content is good and staff is friendly, when the site is always online and available so the user can download anything at anytime he want.

but who will donate when anything of them isn't available ?

Amaderforum Admins need to grow up.

rohan123 , you forgot the captcha, for each and every shit we need to enter captcha

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rohan123 View Post
    The Admin of amaderforum is a poor man from bangladesh, he works in a factory as a labour and earns like 100$ a month and his site needs more money then that. So he always cries for donations as he know that people doesn't like his site much and they don't donate without forcing, he force visitors to donate because he need money to eat and feed his family.

Who said him to make a site when he can't just afford it ? also the owner of amaderforum already have too much ads on the site which are annoying for all,
    is that true mate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information