Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61212 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    allskip.com

Default Google's latest algorithm update, December 2011 ranking drop

Hello Guys,

Dose anyone know about this,Google's latest algorithm update has changed the way Google ranks web pages and December 2011 ranking dropped For all websites ??? My site is not even coming in google 10 pages just Fall down from 1st page to No where, Anyone know how to Fix the ranking again ???
    DevilLnC Reviewed by DevilLnC on . Google's latest algorithm update, December 2011 ranking drop Hello Guys, Dose anyone know about this,Google's latest algorithm update has changed the way Google ranks web pages and December 2011 ranking dropped For all websites ??? My site is not even coming in google 10 pages just Fall down from 1st page to No where, Anyone know how to Fix the ranking again ??? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well, as they changed their algorithm recently, it won't be ever lasting. It will be changed again.

So just follow the basic SEO techniques and you'll rank well. Also, don't use any Blackhat technique

Website's:
    allskip.com
    well i just submitted my sitemap to google used AIO SEO Plugin and Google XML sitemap plugin, i submited my site map to google like 4 days ago.. and still no result

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well, I just follow these simple steps whenever I make any new site. I get my new site's pages indexed within 12 hours and the least time was 6 hours (yes ).
    http://www.l337fx.com/improve-google-indexing-rate.html

Also, check your search engine traffic (specifically, from Google) and if it shows something like this:

Then your site has hit the Google Penalty

btw, whats the URL, it may help in determining what the problem may be.

Website's:
    allskip.com
    my site Url.. Allskip.com

hey where did u check that status ???

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Just check your Google traffic, and if you see it has gone down drastically, then you have hit the Google Penalty

same here..traffic from google has gone down drastically on my warez blog
    BANDILA

Website's:
    allskip.com
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Well, I just follow these simple steps whenever I make any new site. I get my new site's pages indexed within 12 hours and the least time was 6 hours (yes ).
    http://www.l337fx.com/improve-google-indexing-rate.html

Also, check your search engine traffic (specifically, from Google) and if it shows something like this:

Then your site has hit the Google Penalty

btw, whats the URL, it may help in determining what the problem may be.

Cant see any option in google analytics to check search engine traffic???
    and I made a Subdomain can it cause Google Penalty ?? and if my site hit the Google Penalty, any way to get my site back to google??

Website's:
    allskip.com
    site:allskip.com got About 5,310 results (0.09 seconds But site is not Coming up with the normal keywords, as it was coming in google 5-6days ago.. just by **Skip Videobb*** and site was on the 2nd page.. someone help...

Website's:
    seomasterplace.com
    Now we will get more relevant items when you search, also smaller sites have a higher chance to get a better ranking.
    Completely changes the game for article marketing. I don't know if this is bad how ever, it will force us and others to make things more relevant and place them in areas that are more relevant. It also gives more of a value to a service like a VA.
    if you don't know what to do with it look at post here: http://seomasterplace.com/google-algorithm-update.html

Thread Information