Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61046 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com

Default Lady Gaga?s Twitter Hijacked!

Lady Gaga’s Twitter Hijacked!

Hey, want a free iPad for the holidays--as a gift from Lady Gaga? Well, if such an offer seems too good to be true, it's because it is. Sorry, Little Monsters, but Gaga is just the latest celebrity to fall victim to a shady Twitter hacker.

Gaga has more than17 million followers, and on Monday many of those followers saw this enticing but suspicious message: "FREE iPad2's to each one of you in the spirit of the holidays." Her official Facebook was also spammed with the similar promotional message: "Lady Gaga's new iPad comes out in 3 days! So for the next 72 hours we will be hosting a massive giveaway to all the Mother Monster fans. Sign up and receive your special Lady Gaga edition iPad in time for the Holidays! For contest rules and registration visit the link below."

The Twitter and Facebook links on Gaga's pages went to a website that appeared to be a phishing scam, soliciting personal information from users.

Gaga later deleted the suspicious tweet and Facebook post, posting herself: "Phew. The hacking is over! And just in time, I'm on my way to Japan! So excited to spend Xmastime with my TokyoMonsters!" Some of her followers then tweeted her back expressing disappointment that there will be no new iPad2 under the tree for them this year, or even accusing her of ungraciously rescinding a legitimate gift. ("I took your generous offer seriously," tweeted one confused fan.)

But come on, now. Lady Gaga may be the top-earning woman in music, according to Forbes, but even she can't afford to give away 17 million iPads.

LINK
    Mr.leg Reviewed by Mr.leg on . Lady Gaga?s Twitter Hijacked! Lady Gaga’s Twitter Hijacked! Hey, want a free iPad for the holidays--as a gift from Lady Gaga? Well, if such an offer seems too good to be true, it's because it is. Sorry, Little Monsters, but Gaga is just the latest celebrity to fall victim to a shady Twitter hacker. Gaga has more than17 million followers, and on Monday many of those followers saw this enticing but suspicious message: "FREE iPad2's to each one of you in the spirit of the holidays." Her official Facebook was also Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WarezEurope.com
    care? no

mmm mmm!
    Wasn't me.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

The guy didn't think to use CPA, but phishing? Surely there has been a mistake made somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Wasn't me.
    You cant even hack mine

Quote Originally Posted by Roy. View Post
    The guy didn't think to use CPA, but phishing? Surely there has been a mistake made somewhere.
    Is that so ..!

Wonder when bieber FB page gets hacked...
    Screwed

Why dont we just hack bieber's face off? Sounds fun to me

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Damn. So i wasted my time signing up?

does anybody care about this?
    "Only great minds can afford a simple style."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information