Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61277 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    i-fresh.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Not true. Google and other search engines are more than smart enough to work out the source of the content. They have various ways search engines discover this. Google can tell the time a topic is made and how it's linked. Big sites are crawled incredibly fast so people copying you and taking your traffic isn't an issue. In fact it's the opposite. If you copy a big sites unique article Google can work out that that article must be important and you can actually increase the traffic to the big site.
    So what's problem if "big site" copy content from "small site"? Google will crawl "big site" first. So how does google know "big site" is copying content from "small site" ? (I just want to know)

Banned
    How much traffic do you need daily as a new born site ?

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    google.com
    luck luck luck + hard work hard work hard work

@OP What is your Hosting Company name?
    Screwed

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    And be sure you open the comment section, so people can visit and post their mirrors.

Before asking about traffic i want to tell you something:

First : Releaselog ? RLSLOG.net 2006-2011 (note in a few days we will be 2012 so basically a site that has been run for 6 whole years,this is not a quick money site)
    Second:You should be ready to experience the fact,that you will have a lot of emails sent everyday from governments,microsoft,copyright owners etc who will be threatening you to shut down your site,kill you,will hunt you down,etc
    Third:In order to be a site that big,and have a lot of traffic you need a lot of content,thus a lot of work.But you cannot possibly write all these posts like in rlslog every single day,so you need to regroup people.
    Fourth: You would need a lot of backlinks rslog has 394 000 + -
    Actually there are so many things,problems like ,experiencing DDos,Hack attacks(example warez-bb a week ago),that you should really reconsider making a warez website in the first place.You will run your site 1 year max. and then you will be tired of doing and you will sell you site for some miserable 150 $ .It might sound discouraging but go to KWWH marketplace section,and you see that people sell their site sooner or later,because their tired.

Of course,you can prove me wrong and aim high

soft2050 and which ddl sites don't accept 1000 link from rslog ?

Default Hi

can you help me i am new here please.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information