Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62014 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default I need info about remote upload please...

Hi, I want to start uploading. I want to make some money. Im not a newbie because I worked with wupload, this was on holiday and now I want do this again. I need 2 really good hosts. What you can recommend to me? I want to make few dollars with normal upload and buy premium with this cash (I dont want put in any money) on 1st host and I need other hosts to make remote upload with this host where I will have a premium. I tried make remote from filesonic because my friend gave ma a premium account, I make account on fileserv, ul.to, uploadstation etc and I made remote upload on this hosts from filesonic but this is really slow and I dont know why, is it normal or filesonic is suck? I write this post because I want to know why remote is so slow? Im from Poland maybe here is the problem? How to reach really fast remote upload? What hosts are good for this?

Lucas,
    Gottrix Reviewed by Gottrix on . I need info about remote upload please... Hi, I want to start uploading. I want to make some money. Im not a newbie because I worked with wupload, this was on holiday and now I want do this again. I need 2 really good hosts. What you can recommend to me? I want to make few dollars with normal upload and buy premium with this cash (I dont want put in any money) on 1st host and I need other hosts to make remote upload with this host where I will have a premium. I tried make remote from filesonic because my friend gave ma a premium Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Sorry, I dont have the answer but can I ask something in your thread to more experienced users? Im kinda newbie in this "make money from uploading" stuff... is there some thread for newbies explaining more about this?

Thanks!

Use RDP service then, you can buy from KWWHunction
    Screwed

Banned

Banned
    Website's:
    MediaFireFILMY.com MediaMovies.Net
    use rapidleech service.....they are cheap.....and as u have filesonic premium,so it will be easy for u.....to upload in other hosts....

for new, u can use rapidleech or sbrog. u need 1 popular host premium account.

Probation
    Somebody already tell me about rapidleech and sbrog but I dont understand how to use it and how to make money with it? Can you give some link because if i write it in google I dont know what page choose. I never tried it before is there any thread about using it? On hosts like filesonic, ul.to etc you upload files and thay paid for downloads but how make money with rapileech and sbrog?

Edit:
    Could you give me some hosts that have servers in europe? Maybe here is the problem?
    Please reply,

Thread Information