Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61167 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Probation

Exclamation USAWarez.com Topsite - Signup, Drive Traffic & Earn $$$!

Firstly allow me to start off by demonstrating how public the Toplist is on USAWarez. Please visit: http://usawarez.com and you will clearly see that the Topsite is included on the USAWarez Network page for maximum exposure.

When browsing the forum, the Toplist is currently displayed within the Features navigation.

Currently the USAWarez Toplist will send you 25 (approx.) visits every 5 days. As the site continues to grow you will continue to receive more visitors. Ultimately you could be looking at generating your website an additional 2,000 unique visitors/year "if" USAWarez stays at the current visitor rate. However, I think in the future your sites could all be looking forward to doubling the current visitor rate (if not much much more).

By joining the USAWarez Toplist you are not only going to be linked on a PR3 (Page Rank 3) site, not only are you going to be driving additional visitors to your website, but you will also be given the opportunity to make $$$ along with some other great prizes.

The #1 & #2 Topsites by the end of this year will receive the following:
    Premium Domain Name purchased at GoDaddy with Domains by Proxy (1st & 2nd Place)
    $100.00 USD (1st Place)
    $50.00 USD (2nd Place)
    1 1-month Rapidshare Account (1st place gets both RS/MU, 2nd place gets to choose one)
    1 1-month MegaUpload Account
    Lifetime USAWarez V.I.P Turbo (Which also includes Lifetime RS & MU Accounts, both 1st and 2nd place)

Alternatively* if you are the winner of 1st place you can request a cash out request. Where you do not have to accept the RS/MU Accounts or the Domain name with Domains by Proxy. You can rather take the total cash value (at that time) instead of the actual goods. 2nd place, does not have this option.

*USAWarez V.I.P Turbo cannot be exchanged for a cash denomination for either 1st or 2nd place winners.
    When asking for an exchange on GoDaddy or DomainsbyProxy, rate will be attributed to the standard .com, .net or .org fee. All other domain extensions are void.

Anyone can signup from now until then and the greatest thing is anyone can win!

Start driving traffic!
    Link up with a PR3 site!
    & Potentially Earn $$$!

Signup here: http://usawarez.com/forum/add_site.php
    You are allowed a 468x60 or 88x31 button image!

Please allow up to 24 hours for website approval.
    To0 Reviewed by To0 on . USAWarez.com Topsite - Signup, Drive Traffic & Earn $$$! Firstly allow me to start off by demonstrating how public the Toplist is on USAWarez. Please visit: http://usawarez.com and you will clearly see that the Topsite is included on the USAWarez Network page for maximum exposure. When browsing the forum, the Toplist is currently displayed within the Features navigation. Currently the USAWarez Toplist will send you 25 (approx.) visits every 5 days. As the site continues to grow you will continue to receive more visitors. Ultimately you could Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    warezraid.com raidpic.com raidnet.org dimthelights.tv rapid8.com hd-bb.org
    Why not just 1 month and not till the year ends?

Hi Origin,

I added the HTML code I got but when I try to validate it says not found can u check what the problem is??

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatal View Post
    Why not just 1 month and not till the year ends?
    Good question. I'm looking at contributing a total sum of $300.00+ in this contest. So, I want to give everyone a fair chance to see this in order to enlist in the competition rather than just having 10 or 20 sites go at it.

So... The stakes are higher, and the payout is greater, thus the length of the competition is longer.

It's not really that big of a deal though I don't think. Sites will receive visitors, have a good PR3 linking to them and a chance of winning money, accounts, domains, etc. I think something like this deserves a longer duration than a mere month.

devil_jin
    , your site has been approved. The reason why you were receiving that error is because your site was not processed yet. You're good to go now though, thanks for signing up!

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    what abt the cheating and usaw not showing for half the world ?

Probation
    What cheating? I will be personally checking sites that are in the lead here down the road to see if the I.P's are truly unique. If they aren't and are found to be manipulated, via proxy, etc then they can pretty much consider the contest over.

As far as the site "not loading for half the world" i've been meaning to ask you, can you please tell me where you are located/region? If you don't feel comfortable posting that info in this thread (I wouldn't) send me a PM.

Thanks Origin...

A question if I want to edit some details would I be able to do it?? Wanted to edit the site details..

Probation
    Yea you can do so by logging in and editing your site I believe. If it doesn't allow you to do so, just let me know what changes (if any) that need to be made and I'll be more than happy to help you.

aswm koool

Hey Origin i added your link under my logo it shows in all pages. Could i join this contest as well? http://www.wrznow.com Let me know. I added both wrznow and http://www.sceneus.com are they both allowed?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information