Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6831 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    DragonHost.org

Default A new way to sell advertisement

I'm not 100% sure if this had been discussed or even been thought of before for advertisement but..

What if a site want's to sell some re-directed traffic ?

Of-course this would lose some traffic to the website but could make serious money depending on how much traffic the website get's every day.

The "seller" for traffic re-directs it's page to the "Buyers" URL for 'X' amount of days depending on how long they want to do it for.

This came to my mind when preparing my meal tonight so what do you think about it ?

Good + Bad points
    Jamie Holle Reviewed by Jamie Holle on . A new way to sell advertisement I'm not 100% sure if this had been discussed or even been thought of before for advertisement but.. What if a site want's to sell some re-directed traffic ? Of-course this would lose some traffic to the website but could make serious money depending on how much traffic the website get's every day. The "seller" for traffic re-directs it's page to the "Buyers" URL for 'X' amount of days depending on how long they want to do it for. This came to my mind when preparing my meal tonight Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Its not new. I used to do this sometimes when was short on money, i redirect my whole site to sites likes sharingzone to generate more sales.

Heck, if you get visitors, work on content, you will make more money than re-directing traffic, although the method depends......
    Screwed

Pure Awesomeness!
    You spend months building traffic just so you can end up giving it to other people for a lousy buck? Like foxman said, work on it some more and you'll make even more without loosing your visitors.

Thread Information