Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61033 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Please provide tips to increase internet speed!

Iam having a reliance netconnect+ data card(india) but the speed provided by it is pathetic.Can anybody provide any trick,tip to increase my internet speed.I saw somewhere on net that we can use google dns to increase browsing speed but iam not sure abt it.can i use it or using it will get me bans from forums or filehosts?
    anaksr Reviewed by anaksr on . Please provide tips to increase internet speed! Iam having a reliance netconnect+ data card(india) but the speed provided by it is pathetic.Can anybody provide any trick,tip to increase my internet speed.I saw somewhere on net that we can use google dns to increase browsing speed but iam not sure abt it.can i use it or using it will get me bans from forums or filehosts? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in
    You made the worst mistake you should have better off brought a unlocked 3g dongle and used a 3g sim bsnl is providing 3g speeeds all over india

if you have reliance 3g too in your area then that would also give gr8 speeds i use it and i get easily 7.2Mbps speed download and and 2 Mbps upload

Ya buddy i know i made a mistake but actually i don't have reliance 3g in my area. i tried using google dns it has improved my browsing speed but iam little worried whether is it safe or whether i would be banned from forums and filehosts.

but how does it work,does it work like proxy or something like opera turbo

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    wtf we can increase our internet speed ?
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Quote Originally Posted by DJGaurav View Post
    You made the worst mistake you should have better off brought a unlocked 3g dongle and used a 3g sim bsnl is providing 3g speeeds all over india

if you have reliance 3g too in your area then that would also give gr8 speeds i use it and i get easily 7.2Mbps speed download and and 2 Mbps upload
    But Isnt 3G fucking expensive in India, even govt owned bsnl is costly!
    Screwed

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    You can't increase it but you can tweak it. Use tcp optimizer

get a good internet connection

Dude... Opera turbo doesn't increase your speed. This option just doesn't load some high resource elements and even load pictures with bad quality.

There is no method, which can provide you better speed.

If you pull your dick every day, will it become larger?

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    ^No it doesn't get larger but it gets longer (not that noticeable). Yup opera turbo just lowers the quality of your images. Have you tried google-ing for some tips?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information