Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6970 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com

Default Fired WRZhost employees trying to scam through fsihost.

Hello

Let me warn you for fsihost at fullspeedinnovations.com
    Yes it happened again,old staff members(Anna,David) of WRZhost which I thought I could trust are trying to backstab me and steal clients after they got fired.
    Please spread the word about it so they won't have a chance.

Buy only from WRZhost.com!

PS: We have support from a known company now so this won't happen again. I guess with an offshore host you just can't find good staff without paying tons.
    TippiE Reviewed by TippiE on . Fired WRZhost employees trying to scam through fsihost. Hello Let me warn you for fsihost at fullspeedinnovations.com Yes it happened again,old staff members(Anna,David) of WRZhost which I thought I could trust are trying to backstab me and steal clients after they got fired. Please spread the word about it so they won't have a chance. Buy only from WRZhost.com! PS: We have support from a known company now so this won't happen again. I guess with an offshore host you just can't find good staff without paying tons. Rating: 5
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

2.   Sponsored Links

will do tippie, as I have said before if you ever need some help let me know m8

Banned
    This is sad Tippie. First nick then reece then that andrew or whatever his name is.
    Yet after all this shit and $30k + down you still bring WRZHost back.
    (Take a leaf out of tippie's book you other fail hosts which just run away.)

Hope WRZHost remains to prove all these lame other hosts that you can continue, Even with more loses then gains.

Best of luck mate.

loki
    good luck with new staff, tried to warn you about him

•     
    Not the best of titles for your thread, if one was scanning through the threads and saw that they would may be take it to mean scamming and wrzhost were some how related.

Anyway anna was rude, so best gone.

I am having some real routing issues to my site as are some of my visitors, through a proxy i can see my site but my ftp and own connection can't connect with my site. Is this a routing issue??

What is causing this issue??? i have asked others to test from various locations and some can reach the site and some can not. That is not good.

This needs to get fixed really, since quite often i can't connect with my ftp and it gets annoying. How about getting a low risk server set up for some low risk sites in a better location?

•     
    Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Thanks for the heads up

•     
    You got screwed more than anyone I know in this industry and you are still not giving up. A lot of providers nowadays could learn something from you. Respect!
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

•     
    Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Quote Originally Posted by wdemon View Post
    This is sad Tippie. First nick then reece then that andrew or whatever his name is.
    Yet after all this shit and $30k + down you still bring WRZHost back.
    (Take a leaf out of tippie's book you other fail hosts which just run away.)

Hope WRZHost remains to prove all these lame other hosts that you can continue, Even with more loses then gains.

Best of luck mate.
    Um, 30k is a bit of exaggeration. NO ONE spends that much on hosting unless they have the money to waste.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up, WRZhost has gone through alot.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

•     
    Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    We're still trying to get all the servers back but the datacenter requires an id now and I don't wanna provide that(who gives his real details anyway on offshore hosting) so I'm figuring out some other way to get the servers back without revealing details so everyone is safe.
    I expect it back tomorrow or wednesday for sure, sorry for all this shit, I wish I could have speeded it up but they're very hard to deal with as most of us know. Especially after they stopped warez linking so we had to move all servers to a safe haven again anyway.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by TippiE View Post
    Hello

Let me warn you for fsihost at fullspeedinnovations.com
    Yes it happened again,old staff members(Anna,David) of WRZhost which I thought I could trust are trying to backstab me and steal clients after they got fired.
    Please spread the word about it so they won't have a chance.

Buy only from WRZhost.com!

PS: We have support from a known company now so this won't happen again. I guess with an offshore host you just can't find good staff without paying tons.
    absolutely disgraceful ......just checked the site fullspeedinnovations.com and the suposed facebook link is still linking to wrzhost .....morons

best of luck tippie

• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information