Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61051 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co
    Been with KnownSRV for quite a while now and no major issues and very good support.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    thehosting.me
    Quote Originally Posted by majbour View Post
    https://www.thehosting.me/plans/vps/ <-- Anybody have any experiance with these guys ?
    We don't allow public (warez stuff). The servers are currently on Hetzner, they are very strickt also for warez linking. If you want to host a warez linking site go for our shared hosting in CA (Canada) is the only place where you are safe.
    || TheHosting ME
    || web hosting made easy!
    || www.thehosting.me

the bandwidth limitation is the only thing im worried about , any other companies on here that people would recomend

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Quote Originally Posted by NaHoW View Post
    Well, I don't know about KnownSRV's VPS service, but I've been with them for shared hosting and I was really very unhappy. The server was slow and half of my scripts didn't work anymore. I switched to AltusHost then, server is blazing fast, no downtime so far and all my scripts work on it.
    Hi,

How unfortunate, however you can't compare their shared services with VPS's they are technically very different. KnownSRV (Krun!x) is well trusted man, and I've been with him for a long time. I also switched to his VPS after the whole RS, BS crisis. And yes. I surely do recommend him!

BTW. HostHatch sent me an email that they have new 1Gbit/2Gbit/10Gbit/s servers available. They also have some nice VPS's. However I've never been with them...

Signed up with KnownSRV woooo install time

Let us know how that goes majbour...

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Xstel

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Banned
    KnownSRV, been with them more than a year. tried and tested the US VPS and metered NL servers. Krunix very helpful and quick to reply to tickets and here in KWWH as soon as he is online.

HostHatch, reading good reviews from their customers, i never try them yet though. you can also observe from their thread that almost always a support is ready to reply.

Probation
    Guys where will i find good unmetered servers at boxslots prices and speed ?

Website's:
    cb-gfx.com
    Try GuardHosts...they are Best

My KWWH Graphics Thread!
    Respected - Hawk, Capone, Mindy, Humour, Sp32, Sushant, xTreme, Joomlaz, Pankaj, rko

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information