Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61212 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MovieZya.com

Post Did You Get Notice of Copyright Infringement?

I Got Already 2 Notice of Copyright Infringement By My Website Mail Requesting Me To Remove Movies.

(The Second Mail Was From Other Film Company That Requested To Remove Other Movie - Tucker And Dale Vs Evil).

The E-Mail:

As copyright holder of the motion picture \\\\\\\"Abnormal Activity\\\\\\\", we request the immediate removal of our film\\\\\\\'s property being displayed at:

http://www.moviezay.com/abnormal-activity/

This unauthorized content has not been granted permission to be displayed on the site \\\\\\\"moviezay.com\\\\\\\".

Please remove this content to avoid further legal action. This site will be monitored by our legal department to ensure compliance. Thank you.

Studio 24
    Gerbay Films

The Movies Are Hosted On FileServe And Not On My Site Server.
    What Should I Do?
    MovieZay Reviewed by MovieZay on . Did You Get Notice of Copyright Infringement? I Got Already 2 Notice of Copyright Infringement By My Website Mail Requesting Me To Remove Movies. (The Second Mail Was From Other Film Company That Requested To Remove Other Movie - Tucker And Dale Vs Evil). The E-Mail: As copyright holder of the motion picture \\\\\\\"Abnormal Activity\\\\\\\", we request the immediate removal of our film\\\\\\\'s property being displayed at: http://www.moviezay.com/abnormal-activity/ Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

looks like fake dmca...
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

if you got this mail from account of gmail or yahoo reply them "Please send this notice with email id which has domain of the official website of production house within 24 hours otherwise this notice will be considered as fake."

if you get it again then its real otherwise there is nothing to worry.

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com
    Yep if its fake ignore it if not just delete the posts and theyll leave you alone
    I respect all others, i will help where i can, Due to health issues im on my pc most of the time, im no expert but what i do know i will share. I dont do competitions of others sites so dont diss mine its all i have

DMCA Fakes
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Banned
    Tell um to swallow a fucking tapeworm

Thread Information