Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61759 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Do you have a website that seems to be stuck in the SERPs?

Give it a WIKI Boost!

Wiki sites are loved by the search engines because of the user generated that they provide.

The PR for the WIKI sites will vary from n/a to PR9 with the root domains ranging from 6-8.

Some WIKI sites are .edu and .gov.

NOTE: This is not an article submission service. I will create accounts on WIKI sites with your link with anchor text.

Reviews:

Packages:

*** 50 WIKI ***
    Link on 50 Different WIKIs
    Turnaround: 2 Days
    Price: $3

*** 100 WIKI ***
    Link on 100 Different WIKIs
    Turnaround: 2 Days
    Price: $5

*** 200 WIKI ***
    Link on 200 Different WIKIs
    Turnaround: 3 Days
    Price: $8

*** 500 WIKI ***
    Link on 500 Different WIKIs
    Turnaround: 3 Days
    Price: $12

How to order
    1. Select a package from above
    2. PM me the following details:
    -- Package
    -- Up to 2 URLs and Up to 3 keywords for each URL
    3. I send you PayPal address
    4. You pay, I complete your order

Is there a Guarantee? Yes there is. If the page disappears within 7 days from you getting the report, I will replace it.

Is that the PR of the page? No that is the PR of the domain. These are new pages so there is no PR.

Are these do-follow links? They are a combination of both. I can not guarantee which you will get because the software will randomly choose a wiki to post to. The mixture that you receive will look more natural to the search engines than going after all do-follow links.

How do wiki sites help me? Well for one, search engines love user generated content and that is what a wiki is all about. Secondly, most of the wikis have a page rank too, so they are considered authority sites and when you throw in some .edu and .gov it makes a big difference. It is NOT a magic pill for SEO though. This is just one more arrow in your quiver, but it is sharper than most.

Do these pages stay? For me, most of them have stayed. I have found a lot of sites are not updated at all. I have also found some .edu that seem to have been forgotten about. There are other sites that seem abandoned with a high PR and no activity.

Can we backlink to the pages? You can do what ever you like. I personally think that it is a great idea to backlink your pages.

For anyone looking for a free review copy of this service, please see this thread:

http://www.blackhatclass.com/f32-mem...backlinks.html

Thanks
    devilahead Reviewed by devilahead on . WIKI Backlinks Blast - See Reviews - Cheap ($3) - Guaranteed Links - Fast SEO Results Do you have a website that seems to be stuck in the SERPs? Give it a WIKI Boost! Wiki sites are loved by the search engines because of the user generated that they provide. The PR for the WIKI sites will vary from n/a to PR9 with the root domains ranging from 6-8. Some WIKI sites are .edu and .gov. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Hello.

Please read our official marketplace rules.

Thank you.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information