Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6980 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 02:40 PM.

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkordie View Post
    Exsite.pl one of the biggest warez sites in PL use hosting from OVH ... They are online from years ... ; )
    good to know they are still online and their alexa rank almost in top 10k.

Its topic about warez linking not warez hosting ...
    yep, it's about warez linking. I believe most providers will suspend the server immediately for warez hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP View Post
    good to know they are still online and their alexa rank almost in top 10k.
    Yeah, they are online from 2006 till now and they have huge traffic as for a local warez site,- 3k to 8k online users almost all the time ... They use OVH from long time ...
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Warez linking is fine but if your site is huge, yeah then there's a possibility that you'll be suspended if they receive tonnes of DMCA.

My suggestion is to use it for private seedbox. Meaning don't download from any public tracker or semi private tracker. OVH was used back then when SCT was the top private tracker and they're still being used today.

Rapidleech should be ok just as long as it's private.

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    Well any Host is fine Any Datacenter is fine as long as u comply with the DCMA notices you would have no problems

Quote Originally Posted by jetli68 View Post
    i had a OVH dedicated server and they closed me down mind i was running a public rapidleech site
    well I'm not surprised. public rapidleech means you allow your server to host warez files directly.

Yeah, they are online from 2006 till now and they have huge traffic as for a local warez site,- 3k to 8k online users almost all the time ... They use OVH from long time ...
    oh I just checked it again. it seems they did not used OVH but Serverboost as their server's IP is 188.95.50.175 redirecting to Serve Boost (probably using BoxSlot's VPS ... I'm not sure).

Quote Originally Posted by bachbell View Post
    ba-k a huge spanish site its also in ovh
    this is a great example a top 3k alexa rank warez linking site using OVH.

Quote Originally Posted by kennt View Post
    Warez linking is fine but if your site is huge, yeah then there's a possibility that you'll be suspended if they receive tonnes of DMCA.

My suggestion is to use it for private seedbox. Meaning don't download from any public tracker or semi private tracker. OVH was used back then when SCT was the top private tracker and they're still being used today.

Rapidleech should be ok just as long as it's private.
    what about ba-k? top 3k alexa rank. I just checked it's full with warez linking of TV Series/PC Software/etc.

agreed with the seedbox part.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP View Post
    oh I just checked it again. it seems they did not used OVH but Serverboost as their server's IP is 188.95.50.175 redirecting to Serve Boost (probably using BoxSlot's VPS ... I'm not sure).
    LOL , - They have millions UV in month and you write that they use boxslots vps

http://www.exsite.pl/statistics.html
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

I guess you can give your server a shot by using it for warez linking... Just make sure you have backup if they decide to suspend your server.

Website's:
    thehosting.me
    Warez linking? Or illegal stuff related? Everywhere is a "risk". Someone is strickt and some others don't really care.
    || TheHosting ME
    || web hosting made easy!
    || www.thehosting.me

Website's:
    Xentos.nl
    Quote Originally Posted by kennt View Post
    I guess you can give your server a shot by using it for warez linking... Just make sure you have backup if they decide to suspend your server.

I'd say they won't suspend it, never had any actual problem but they will probably null route the ip. You will receive a DMCA and that's it. of course if you don't comply the DMCA who knows what will happen probably closure as stated in the e-mail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information