Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61124 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    bdpplz.com

Default Which Laptop is better HP or Dell or Fujitsu

Hello I am thinking to buy in the furtre a Dell or a HP or a Fujitsu. I need your help to decide.
    Leave ur suggestion which laptop hardwire quality is best.
    Thanks
    Porag Reviewed by Porag on . Which Laptop is better HP or Dell or Fujitsu Hello I am thinking to buy in the furtre a Dell or a HP or a Fujitsu. I need your help to decide. Leave ur suggestion which laptop hardwire quality is best. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Dell or Fujitsu = sucks

Acer,HP,Sony FTW!

Website's:
    dl4all.com
    I would suggest you HP... depends for what are u planing to use it, i3 and i5 are great

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com
    Hp dell are crap.
    I respect all others, i will help where i can, Due to health issues im on my pc most of the time, im no expert but what i do know i will share. I dont do competitions of others sites so dont diss mine its all i have

dell for sure
    lasting is very well

Website's:
    srdelta.com
    HP is Good in these
    But i'm Using HCL
    My Tech Blog
    www.SRDelta.Com

In terms of reliability, the latest Consumer Reports feature on Laptops concluded that there were no appreciable differences in the (number of ) incidence of repairs (i.e. 'reliability') from the major manufacturers over several years of ownership, based on their testing and the survey conducted with thousands of their readers.

Desktops were slightly more segmented, with Gateway having more repairs than some of their peers.

Best thing to do is go to a retail consumer electronics store that carries the make(s) your looking at, get the feel of the keys, see if you like the layout and aesthetics, and then buy on features and price online, which is often cheaper.

----

I've used Dell for years for work, and build quality on the higher priced models is still pretty good. Can't speak to the mainstream.

Acer's got a decent reputation esp. in Asia, MSI is cheaper but gives you more 'bang for the buck'. Look at Toshiba as well, decent build and pricing.

Newegg has decent prices, as do some of the outlets direct from the manufacturer. It definitely pays to shop around.

A computer is like a used car.
    ALWAYS expect it to break down sooner rather than later, and back up your files on a regular basis accordingly.

-C

Banned
    Website's:
    GuardHosts.com
    I would go with Dell

Apple Macbook Pro
    You can have both OSX and Windows 7 .

I like Dell
    but i have HP laptop
    but i have two Dell PC

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information