Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6825 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default setting up a warez forum need a bit of help

hi there i am looking to start a warez forum again i done it a few years ago

need want a bit of info if possible

how much bw will be enough a month ?

and space how much will i need i think about 2 gig should be well good enough

plus need a host that allows warez linking plus xxx and nzb files

and which is the post to go for forum software . blog software or just a portal ?
    any help with this will be great

tia

jet
    jetli68 Reviewed by jetli68 on . setting up a warez forum need a bit of help hi there i am looking to start a warez forum again i done it a few years ago need want a bit of info if possible how much bw will be enough a month ? and space how much will i need i think about 2 gig should be well good enough plus need a host that allows warez linking plus xxx and nzb files Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com
    Ok bandwidth can be changed as you get bigger but you dont need much to start.
    Space wise same but your 2 gig will get you off to a good start.
    Hosting you need offshore, I do a basic packedge but mostly for my clients as i do small biz websites but im uk and my price is higher than most as i do businesses mostly.
    There some guys on here same as me but will do you a better deal i should gess, just ask.
    Blogs are becoming popular now as a platform like wp, but it depends on weather you wish for a community, most warez sites now communities are very hard to build as members just want posts not chat or take part.
    Try to make something diffrent unique as warez is becoming to much the same.
    I respect all others, i will help where i can, Due to health issues im on my pc most of the time, im no expert but what i do know i will share. I dont do competitions of others sites so dont diss mine its all i have

Website's:
    PxOxRxN.com WhyStress.org
    There needs to be a 'Creating a Warez megathread' on this website. That one things they don't do here an its kinda annoying. JUst need a thread with good advice an and solid answers to questions, off topic posts get deleted ect...

OT: I think you need to create it behind socket 5 proxys. Offshore host, domain ect... like always, content is crucial. I suggest, if your going to make a blog, make it niche specific. Forums can be broader but like morden said, you'll have a hard time recruiting an active community.

Good luck
    Looking for link exchanges for adult website. See HERE for details.

Thread Information