Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62103 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default US Data Center

Hiya guys, I'm looking for a US data center, I am looking for one that will accept DMCA's and give me time to remove the contact that they request. I will comply with the DMCA but I need a company that wont kick me off if I get quite a few complaints,

thanks

Sp32 Reviewed by Sp32 on . US Data Center Hiya guys, I'm looking for a US data center, I am looking for one that will accept DMCA's and give me time to remove the contact that they request. I will comply with the DMCA but I need a company that wont kick me off if I get quite a few complaints, thanks <3 Rating: 5

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

2.   Sponsored Links

KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com

It begins...
    Most companies will not kick you off; you just need to have a good relationship with them. Talk to them, tell them you're serious about your business and that you aim to comply with any and all DMCA notices within a 24-36 hour window. DMCA notices aren't really a big deal, not as big as most people make it out to be. They're just another 'please remove this content as it's ours and we did not allow it to be shared' message, in a formal format.

Website's:
    HostAddon.com BigWebsiteList.com
    Every reputed datacenter or hosting provider will give you at least 24-48 Hrs. That is enough to take action, if you sell servers or hosting and have a large client base, it is impossible to monitor every single client, so no one will shut down your servers on first notice. You need time to take action, so you will get it. But if you ignore and do not take action, maybe next time you will not get a notice....

Wishing luck!
    ?| Host Addon Ltd? | Premium Dedicated Servers
    ?| Dedicated Servers | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Shared Hosting
    ?| Fully Managed VPS

@Krun!x, Softlayer is not DMCA friendly. They will surely kick you out if you receive more than 10 DMCA

Thread Information