Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6865 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    droidrelease.co warezmalaysia.org

Default How To Make Google Adsense Quick Approval

Normal Requirements For Approve Your Google Adsense Account :
    ● Your Domain Must Be 6 months Old
    ● Good Traffic
    ● Good Content

How to Google Adsense Approve Through Docstoc ?
    1) Create A New Gmail account with your original address and payee name.
    2) Create a New docstoc Account With your new gmail address. Fill your Registration form with
    your Original Address,Payee name.Click I'd like to set up an AdSense account then submit.
    3) Go To Your Profile And edit your profile and fill all fields in your profile.make sure that you are
    completed your profile 100%.
    4) now upload minimum 20+ ebooks OR docs.
    5) Remember that docstoc is doesn?t allow copyrighted content.
    6) now go to your GMail account.go to AdSense application form and complete form with your
    original address and payee name.
    Note: you receive you application form to your mail.
    Finally submit your Google AdSense application.now you need to wait for at least 2 days for
    Your google AdSense approval. becuase google AdSense Team is need to verify tons of
    application so you need to wait for some time.Some Times You have chances to get approved
    with in 2 Hours only. But Sure that you got approval with this trick.Please Follow all my steps
    that explained above.Enjoy Your Google AdSense And Start Earning !
    ? Best Of Luck ?
    Thank You For Spending Some Time To Read My ebook.
    e book

fbiotai93 Reviewed by fbiotai93 on . How To Make Google Adsense Quick Approval Normal Requirements For Approve Your Google Adsense Account : ● Your Domain Must Be 6 months Old ● Good Traffic ● Good Content How to Google Adsense Approve Through Docstoc ? 1) Create A New Gmail account with your original address and payee name. 2) Create a New docstoc Account With your new gmail address. Fill your Registration form with your Original Address,Payee name.Click I'd like to set up an AdSense account then submit. 3) Go To Your Profile And edit your profile and fill all Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    beatwap.net
    and after u got approve you will get banned...

@esson

u miss i thing duration to ban - under 1 week .

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    this was completely useless ... what was thr trick in this ?? u have to get 20 ebooks lolx .. and no copy right material .. now we have to write 20 ebooks ... secondly after getting accepted google monitors your account for 4 days or more and checks for TOS breaking issues ... now a days google partially accepts accounts and after accepting google says to place ads on your websites after that they review your site/ads for 4 days and approve/disapprove u ...

bad way...

Any way i added one simple step......
    any body need very eaiest approval technique in the world.......??
    read more.

Just login in blogger.com with your gmail id, then create one blog(takes 2 minutes to do)

set one nice looking theme(not a default theme - show them know, you atleast changed theme ) - MUST STEP (google it for free blogger theme and use any theme other than default one)

then put the content, atleast meaningful ------->> only one blog post(legal copy paste) is enough..

now click monetize --->> fill form in blogger itself
    waiting for more steps ..??, nothing, that's all
    You will get approved mail within 3-4 working days

You can trust this method, more than 1000%

Note:
    possibly choose meaningful free keyword domain name, some thing like shoemaker.blogspot.com or something, and post one related blog post to that keyword.

Also you can use this single account to all other legal sites, google don't ban you, unless you're cheating them....

Don't dream like clicking your own ads, they know everything about you(your search history, accounts, ip's , address, phone number and all).
    If you got banned email means, they will quote the reason(cheated or warez post or something), but you're allowed to appeal once, so write the reply wisely and don't do anything(cheating) there after(50 - 60% possible for getting your account back - trust me)

Google's main and large income is Adsense only, even they not wrote anything about the sharing of money

till now the sharing percentage is not exactly revealed, but researchers guessed most
    and reported sharing percentage is
    [51/49 = 100]

that is
    Advertiser choose keyword and limit the amount(or) paid to google = $100
    now from that $100, $51 is given to publishers, so remaining $49 is the profit..

Think how many millions will google create in single day.....??
    So google won't ban the blogger's adsense account too(legal)

Adsense is the top revenue area, their INVESTMENT is also high and algorithm is improving day by day.

So be wise and earnlot
    Digital point = $10000/month
    and lot of guys are earning more than 100k/month

See the adsense algorithm chart (this is not released by google) , but google algoritm is atleast 200% complex than this, i am sure

Banned
    Blogger.com always works.

Website's:
    webcare360.com
    And finally you'll be banned for NO reason
    WebCare360.Com - DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
    Shared Hosting || Reseller Hosting || VPS Hosting || Dedicated Servers (Romania / HongKong / Russia / Nethersland / Egypt)
    sales[@]webcare360.com || webcare360[@]live.com

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by torrfriend View Post
    bad way...

Any way i added one simple step......
    any body need very eaiest approval technique in the world.......??
    read more.

Just login in blogger.com with your gmail id, then create one blog(takes 2 minutes to do)

set one nice looking theme(not a default theme - show them know, you atleast changed theme ) - MUST STEP (google it for free blogger theme and use any theme other than default one)

then put the content, atleast meaningful ------->> only one blog post(legal copy paste) is enough..

now click monetize --->> fill form in blogger itself

waiting for more steps ..??, nothing, that's all
    You will get approved mail within 3-4 working days

You can trust this method, more than 1000%

Note:
    possibly choose meaningful free keyword domain name, some thing like shoemaker.blogspot.com or something, and post one related blog post to that keyword
    blogger got me banned twice reason: you need to have the main domain for approval

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com
    Well for the fastest approval i prefer this site > http://www.indyarocks.com/ , and you can have adsense acc. in first try .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information