Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6892 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Filesonic Elite vs Basic

Ok so i got an invite code a few weeks ago from a member here, here's my question. I have 0 sales from the time i upgraded to elite status so should i go back to basic (and do ppd)? i don't think i can do that option with Elite status? So confused but is there really a benefit for me to stay on Elite status if i ain't making any sales? $0 made in last 3 weeks on elite
    any help/suggestions?
    thanks
    jezhead Reviewed by jezhead on . Filesonic Elite vs Basic Ok so i got an invite code a few weeks ago from a member here, here's my question. I have 0 sales from the time i upgraded to elite status so should i go back to basic (and do ppd)? i don't think i can do that option with Elite status? So confused but is there really a benefit for me to stay on Elite status if i ain't making any sales? $0 made in last 3 weeks on elite :( any help/suggestions? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hm,no point be elite if you cant make sale or if you make 1-2 sale per day and elite is only for sale, cant set PPD,you must downgrade your acc.
    Why you upgrade you acc in elite if you cant make sale?

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    just pm Marco...abt this issue. he is the only guy who can sorted out this issue for u my frnd
    My advise : if u just started thn I will advise u to stick with ppd

because i thought i would be able to make sales (post on all the big forums, themaposter, sborg, access to all new releases etc...) anything i'm missing really?

Macro can sort it how?

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    Just request him man btw for ur kind information he is one of filesonic support staff..
    now I hope tht make sense to u if not thn ignore it

Go with PPD first or Half and Half. No need to jump into Elite cause once you downgrade, you can't go back to Elite anymore.

how do i find this guy so i can downgrade?

Contact staff, actually Basic can make you more money statistically speaking!
    Screwed

Respected Member

Thread Information