Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61221 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Its time sachin should retire

Yah i know there might be many fans of sachin here but wait even iam a fan of sachin.But i think every good thing has to come to an end someday.I think sachin should announce his retirement after Australia's tour.He has achived almost everything and he has seen everything.He is almost 39 and i would really hate to see that day when people would start murmering 'when will he retire'.And what is the best occasion than winning the series in australia and retiring.Iam sure nobody can replace saching tendulkar but frankly we do have some really good players who may never match his class but are real talent.So what is your opinion guys?
    anaksr Reviewed by anaksr on . Its time sachin should retire Yah i know there might be many fans of sachin here but wait even iam a fan of sachin.But i think every good thing has to come to an end someday.I think sachin should announce his retirement after Australia's tour.He has achived almost everything and he has seen everything.He is almost 39 and i would really hate to see that day when people would start murmering 'when will he retire'.And what is the best occasion than winning the series in australia and retiring.Iam sure nobody can replace Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

he is key player in tests .need his experience in 5day game.....in ODIs he can take rest.

Banned
    Website's:
    proxyjunction.blogspot.com
    you Indian bugers are crazy , why take cricket this serious , some of you call them gods but if they lose a match yowl throw stones at the players homes , if they win yowl hang their pics and keep flowers around it

why don't you let Sachin earn more money and buy more Ferrari cars while you people waste time watching and concerning on their shits

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    ^Why the hell are you in this forum ?
    well u may answer its my wish.

Same goes with Cricket & Indians so chillllll

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Banned
    Website's:
    proxyjunction.blogspot.com
    ^who the hell are you? i don't even know you so i don't give a shit about what you think

Respected Member
    let him get his 100th ton and retire..

@retards who hate cricket, please GTFO this thread.
    dont dare to talk bad about the god of cricket.

He is in his best form these days, so whats the point of him retiring? Just coz he is approaching 39?

And anyways, he knows exactly when he should retire and he will take the decision himself.

He is such a great player, He is bought fame and immense joy to Indians, I think he knows when to retire, we are no one to tell him what to do!
    Screwed

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    The old fag should be retired by now

Stupid people consider him as God lol.

who the fuck is sachin...
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information