Code: 
www.offshorehost.me
1st month free with coupon code 1monthfree and 15% recurring discount with coupon code KWWHmembers.

After years of dealing with other hosting companies some good some bad I have decided to start up my own small hosting company. Not looking to make a killing here just want to provide great service at a fair price. We have plans starting at $1 for paid hosting. We do also offer a free package as well. We have 3 servers located in Russia (paid hosting), Indonesia (paid hosting), and the Netherlands (free hosting). All servers have Nginx and CPanel installed running on CentOS. DCMA notices are ignored. Below are the plans we offer.

Netherlands Plans:

Free!!!! Yes I said free
1GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
Limited Features
$0.00 a month

Indonesian Plans:

Bronze Plan
2GB Space
40GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$1.00 a month

Silver Plan
4GB Space
80GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$2.00 a month

Gold Plan
6GB Space
120GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$3.00 a month

Russian Plans:

Bronze Plan
2GB Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$3.00 a month

Silver Plan
4GB Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$4.00 a month

Gold Plan
6GB Space
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$5.00 a month

We use all Invision products from IP.Content as the main page, IP.Nexus for the client/billing/support/ordering section, and IP.Board for the community forums.

Again I am not doing this to make a alot of money. Just want to be able to provide a quality service for a fair price. So come and check us out and let me know what you think.

ernestdefoe Reviewed by ernestdefoe on . OffshoreHost.me servers in Russia, Indonesia, and Netherlands. Plans starting at $1 http://www.offshorehost.me/forums/public/style_images/8_logo.png www.offshorehost.me1st month free with coupon code 1monthfree and 15% recurring discount with coupon code KWWHmembers. After years of dealing with other hosting companies some good some bad I have decided to start up my own small hosting company. Not looking to make a killing here just want to provide great service at a fair price. We have plans starting at $1 for paid hosting. We do also offer a free package as well. We have Rating: 5