Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61073 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default OffshoreHost.me servers in Russia, Indonesia, and Netherlands. Plans starting at $1

Code: 
    www.offshorehost.me
    1st month free with coupon code 1monthfree and 15% recurring discount with coupon code KWWHmembers.

After years of dealing with other hosting companies some good some bad I have decided to start up my own small hosting company. Not looking to make a killing here just want to provide great service at a fair price. We have plans starting at $1 for paid hosting. We do also offer a free package as well. We have 3 servers located in Russia (paid hosting), Indonesia (paid hosting), and the Netherlands (free hosting). All servers have Nginx and CPanel installed running on CentOS. DCMA notices are ignored. Below are the plans we offer.

Netherlands Plans:

Free!!!! Yes I said free
    1GB Space
    10GB Bandwidth
    Limited Features
    $0.00 a month

Indonesian Plans:

Bronze Plan
    2GB Space
    40GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Features
    $1.00 a month

Silver Plan
    4GB Space
    80GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Features
    $2.00 a month

Gold Plan
    6GB Space
    120GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Features
    $3.00 a month

Russian Plans:

Bronze Plan
    2GB Space
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Features
    $3.00 a month

Silver Plan
    4GB Space
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Features
    $4.00 a month

Gold Plan
    6GB Space
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Unlimited Features
    $5.00 a month

We use all Invision products from IP.Content as the main page, IP.Nexus for the client/billing/support/ordering section, and IP.Board for the community forums.

Again I am not doing this to make a alot of money. Just want to be able to provide a quality service for a fair price. So come and check us out and let me know what you think.

ernestdefoe Reviewed by ernestdefoe on . OffshoreHost.me servers in Russia, Indonesia, and Netherlands. Plans starting at $1 http://www.offshorehost.me/forums/public/style_images/8_logo.png www.offshorehost.me1st month free with coupon code 1monthfree and 15% recurring discount with coupon code KWWHmembers. After years of dealing with other hosting companies some good some bad I have decided to start up my own small hosting company. Not looking to make a killing here just want to provide great service at a fair price. We have plans starting at $1 for paid hosting. We do also offer a free package as well. We have Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

So how does this Netherlands free hosting work?
    Making money on VideoBB - Recruiting (PM me)

Strictly free.....no ads no post to host. Just free. I know how hard finding decent free hosting is. You just don't get unlimited features like POP3 accounts and stuff like that.

Netherlands server is down. Currently setting free hosting clients up on the Indonesian server. Same limits as on the Netherlands server, but on a better server. I was going to be able to offer the free hosting cause I was getting a very good deal but will locate another Netherlands server company and after I acquire it all new free hosting clients will be placed on new server. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Banned
    get ready for your thread to be closed

Thread Information