Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6806 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Scam me too :x

Website's:
    sceneddls.com
    im getting payments regularly for more than 70.... usually around 400 - 300 usd... and never got anyfile removed... i dont think it is a scam... maybe you are doing some strange tricks ?

they pay me, but they delete all my files 2 times.

Website's:
    sceneddls.com
    just now been payed more than 300 usd.... perfect host... got my file erase only due to dmca complaint ! they never banned me nor deleted my file without reason. if you have problem probably try not to "LEECH" the file you upload as they use a very strict md5 check. change name to file is useless... try to pass protect and crypt your files. and use link protector such as ncrypt.in or linkcrypt.ws

S.C.A.M. Host

Banned
    Affiliate payments suspended
    June 22th, 2012 Due to problems with our payment processor currently we cannot perform any payouts to our Affiliate partners.
    We hope that this issue will be solved during the next days.
    No payments will be lost or cancelled, as soon as we solve the situation we will perform all outstanding payments.
    We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, though it is not in our hands for now.

GAME OVER?

LOL

7.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    any news???

i just started to use it...

Seems that they suspended ppd also...

http://www.easybytez.com/links.html

In the last hour I received over 300 downloads but earnings frozen.

Changes in our Affiliate Program
    June 23th, 2012 As some of you may have recognized we have made some changes in our Affiliate program.

From today we pay you for every referral made to us 35% of the spend money, that means that if someone spends 100$ to obtain a premium account the 35$ are yours!
    This is the initial rate for every user on EasyBytez.com, you do not need to do anything but you are participapting automaticly at the Affiliate program.
    If you have higher sellings then we will upgrade your %-rate up to 60%, so then from every 100$ the 60$ are yours!
    The upgrade will be done by us after reviewing your accounts.

We also give you 10% of the money every referral of you earns, for ever! That means if your referrals make again sellings then wou will receive another 10% of this money. So the more premium account selling users you referral to us, the easier will the money come into your account!

Payments will be performed weekly with Paypal (very soon with Payza and Skrill as well).

We do NOT pay per downloads anymore!

Please obtain all new details of our new Affiliate program here:
    http://www.easybytez.com/links.html

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread Information