Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6973 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Please Help me?

hello bros

please help me.

i registered most of forums warez and media but when i wen to for posting then there are error your account not sufficient for this post can you help me how to i will active my account.
    kulmalik Reviewed by kulmalik on . Please Help me? hello bros please help me. i registered most of forums warez and media but when i wen to for posting then there are error your account not sufficient for this post can you help me how to i will active my account. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Check your mail or there is certain criteria before you make a thread on forum ? try adding few posts on forum and then try to make a thread ?

Website's:
    mafiaWarez.com phaze.co katzbb.com massddl.com buspic.com
    meybe that forum have forum post permission mean you must have xxx count post then can you post, or meybe that all forum not allowed new regitered to be posted in to that forum section must have rank or you must verifiying your mail before to be active and waiting to moderation

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDemul View Post
    Check your mail or there is certain criteria before you make a thread on forum ? try adding few posts on forum and then try to make a thread ?
    i have do every think check mail and click on link for activation but when i post the same msg come again... few websites banned me for posting..

Website's:
    pluramas.blogspot.com
    some forums doesn't allow users to post thread as soon as they register in order to stop spam! you must meet their criteria like you must atleast have 25 posts then only you can start a new thread.

example: After registration you must have 2 posts and 48 hours to become a member in KWWH

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    if this doesn't help, you should give us the link of one of the websites that you're having trouble with and maybe then we can help ya figure it out.

Many warez forum ask you to verify as active members to post on special forum as Templates, Icons,... This is normal rule to keep their forum out of spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
    if this doesn't help, you should give us the link of one of the websites that you're having trouble with and maybe then we can help ya figure it out.
    amaderforum.com
    warez-bb.com
    expresshare.com
    and many more........

Most website give this error you can see in the pics

[IMG][/IMG]

better to check you email to activate your account... if not work pls contact with the site admin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information