Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6722 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    dcrewposter.com z51.co.uk

Default Proffesional Combination Finder

Hi! I was thinking so much about (yes this is random ) how many combinations you could get out of 26 letters and 10 numbers, I made a programme because I was so curious!

I manged to find 46656 combinations in a 3 character sized word/whatever.

I may release it, if anyone finds a good purpose for it to be released!
    dcrew Reviewed by dcrew on . Proffesional Combination Finder Hi! I was thinking so much about (yes this is random :P) how many combinations you could get out of 26 letters and 10 numbers, I made a programme because I was so curious! I manged to find 46656 combinations in a 3 character sized word/whatever. http://screensnapr.com/e/N1HtDs.png I may release it, if anyone finds a good purpose for it to be released! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    it could be used to generate passwords from a specific word that is common to the user
    but the dont want it to be obvious and easy to crack

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSand View Post
    it could be used to generate passwords from a specific word that is common to the user
    but the dont want it to be obvious and easy to crack
    That's a good reason I suppose, especially if you chose a 15 length char combination finder.

I reckon there is over a million combinations in a 15 char length word/w,e so you'd have a good chance at getting a god damn random password lol

Website's:
    give me your tool

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSand View Post
    give me your tool
    Lol, I'd like some more feedback first. Do note also: It generates 50 combinations per second. I have a way to make it go even faster, but I think it could crash your computer if I implement this. I'll go try it out, And let ya know!

Banned
    Website's:
    OMG, wow! I just implemented a fast loop and it made 2000 combinations per second w/ no slowdowns or cpu lag, Let me try even increasing it to 5000. Also this really good because I'm testing this on a cpu with windows xp on!

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    The highest unique number of combinations possible for 3 letter string is 36x36x36 which is equal to 46656 (n^r). The answer you are getting is quite high. It is because its repeating some combinations. Its taking AAA as 6 possible combinations and not as 1. But those would only be 5x36 extra combinations. So there are few other types of combinations also which it is repeating..So, check it out.

Its 2 AM right now.. i am very sleepy right now. I don't know if this made sense or not.. I could be completely wrong too..

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    The highest unique number of combinations possible for 3 letter string is 36x36x36 which is equal to 46656 (n^r). The answer you are getting is quite high. It is because its repeating some combinations. Its taking AAA as 6 possible combinations and not as 1. But those would only be 5x36 extra combinations. So there are few other types of combinations also which it is repeating..So, check it out.

Its 2 AM right now.. i am very sleepy right now. I don't know if this made sense or not.. I could be completely wrong too..
    You're not completely wrong, but that's not exactly the issue, I found (very easy fix) bug which would also conclude of "done" as the 3rd character after it finished one row, you probably don't understand what I mean, but it's a bug from the way I written the "GetNextChar" function in my app. not easy to explain so let's say you're 50% correct!

On another note: I found 2 million and 30 thousand combinations in a 4 letter word! lol!

and managed to maximize the speed to find 50,000 combinations per second!

oh and added a search box so I could find "cats" and "1337" lol because I was searching for like 10 minutes for cats and couldn't find it

as you can see in the 1337 picture you will see what I mean with the "done" bug, which is being worked upon being fixed!

Website's:
    2million that's quite high for 4 letters
    interesting

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post

Managed to fix the bugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information