Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62113 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    thepirategay.info

Default Someone tryed to hack my site!!!

this is the deal, i have an image hosting site and yesterday, using google webmaster tools i saw like 300 404's there from pages that couldn't be from my site nor from images uploaded. ok, that they show a 404 and the links where removed from the pages that linked to them, but i wish to know if there is some way for me to see if any hidden folders were created that i can't see with normal ftp software nor with cpanel file manager. i looked at all the sites folders and i saw nothing and like i said before the pages don't exist, but i really want to be sure. i followed the links to the pages that were pointing to my site and i see that my sites links are no longer there but a lot of others are, for example go here
    Code: 
    http://www.snugaustralia.com.au/
    and look at the source code of the page and at the very bottom you'll see a huge hidden link list with the same type of links that were pointing to my site. FF and Google already catched up on this because as soon as one's try to open one of those pages it gives the malware warning.

have you ever seen something like this? how can i protect myself in the future? any hints??

sorry by the long post, and sorry if it's not clear, but you can imagine that i'm really mad...

Thanks in advance for any help that can arise from my post.

And beware my friends...

PsyVisions
    PsyVisions Reviewed by PsyVisions on . Someone tryed to hack my site!!! this is the deal, i have an image hosting site and yesterday, using google webmaster tools i saw like 300 404's there from pages that couldn't be from my site nor from images uploaded. ok, that they show a 404 and the links where removed from the pages that linked to them, but i wish to know if there is some way for me to see if any hidden folders were created that i can't see with normal ftp software nor with cpanel file manager. i looked at all the sites folders and i saw nothing and like i Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    this shit is getting annoying, daily webmaster's sites are getting compromised by those malware sites. some don't even know... so it wud be better, if we alert the webmasters of those compromised sites
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Thread Information