Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6769 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    biohost.info biohost.biz biohost.net blu.me.uk

Default Contest to be Biohosts GFX Artist!

Well this can be either a service for work job or paid a straight fee, some months you'll have little work to do others a bit more, but the first month we need about 10-15 designs done after that may 1-5 a month depending on how stuff goes you must also be able to make .gif banners.

So basically we are going to run this for a week, who ever makes the best looking 468x60 or 468x100 banner wins, We would prefer a animated banner to advertise all of our services and all of our products such as torrentflux b4rt 2.0, rutorrent, deluge, offshore hosting and possibly leave room for a promo code. You can watermark these as well in case you are not the winner and do not want us using them (we won't if you don't win) the Fee will be discussed at the end of the contest, we can either work out a flat rate, or a fluxuation rate or a flat rate and a product for a year, or give you a very large seed package which you may resell and heck even make 30-100 bucks off of it if your lucky enough.

Contest ends on the 17th of December at 3pm Eastern, please POST your work here and do NOT pm me it. If you PM me it I will simply repost it here, also we are running this at a couple other forums, we will post work submitted there as well here and vice versa so good luck, hope to see alot of entries.

Side note: You can find our products and such here,
    http://www.biohost.info
    Biohost Reviewed by Biohost on . Contest to be Biohosts GFX Artist! Well this can be either a service for work job or paid a straight fee, some months you'll have little work to do others a bit more, but the first month we need about 10-15 designs done after that may 1-5 a month depending on how stuff goes you must also be able to make .gif banners. So basically we are going to run this for a week, who ever makes the best looking 468x60 or 468x100 banner wins, We would prefer a animated banner to advertise all of our services and all of our products such as Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

wasnt you the one who asked me to make you a biohost mascot? im the one with the scectches btw....

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    Do you only need .gif banners or Flash banners are also accepted (Flash animation is much smoother and attractive)

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohit View Post
    Do you only need .gif banners or Flash banners are also accepted (Flash animation is much smoother and attractive)
    I think I would have to say .gif since no script would block the flash banner so quickly...But this thread is honestly ruined now because mr. biohost is a scammer.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Nothing is ruined. Don't worry, i am sure people will be submitting their entries in no time.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

how many entries till now?>??? i will be coming up with something soon....already started..

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    /thread cleaned, member infracted.

Banned
    Website's:
    Thank you Mindy.

Banned
    Website's:
    Well that really did ruin the contest for you guys here...Also the winner gets our largest seedbox package free for the whole duration you work for us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Biohost View Post
    But this thread is honestly ruined now because mr. biohost is a scammer.
    (EDIT by Mindy)

So she say you are scammer or you say you are scammer

Honestly i dont understand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information