Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6884 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does Zoom Uploader Registered Version worth it or not?

I just ordered a US RDP.

some people said with Zoom uploader,i can get up to 60 M/s upload speed to filesonic / fileserve in us RDP.

is that true, anyone who are using Zoom Uploader registered version please share your experience.

I usually use filezilla to upload 10 file at the same time to file hosts (filesonic/fileserve/filepost/uploaded.to), the most i can get with 10 connections to fileserve/filesonic is 30-35M/s.

if i upload 4 files at the same time to filesonic,just filesonic or just fileserve

can i get up to 60M/s with 4 connections?

i am completing with people who can post first,so i won't post until i have all files uploaded to 4 hosts. i should find the fastest host to upload first,and then complete the rest mirror.

so i will buy registered version of zoom uploader if it helps me get files to filesonic or fileserve at incredible speed.

please share your experience,thank you.
    charles Reviewed by charles on . Does Zoom Uploader Registered Version worth it or not? I just ordered a US RDP. some people said with Zoom uploader,i can get up to 60 M/s upload speed to filesonic / fileserve in us RDP. is that true, anyone who are using Zoom Uploader registered version please share your experience. I usually use filezilla to upload 10 file at the same time to file hosts (filesonic/fileserve/filepost/uploaded.to), the most i can get with 10 connections to fileserve/filesonic is 30-35M/s. if i upload 4 files at the same time to filesonic,just filesonic Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Just Another Coder
    $3 and you will get the registered version. Completely worth and it works like charm. You can do more multiple uploads with it. And also most of the main and static filehosts which are not fucking scammers are allowed in the Registered version. Speeds will be based on your server speeds so it doesn't matter much according to my experience. SPEEDS = SERVER not ZOOM.

So go for it and don't think about it.

its worth it dude.. it's just $3 and you can use it forever
    BANDILA

Plus it retrives the download links for you once the upload completes, saving loads of time and patience

What is zoom uploader, never used it before?!
    Screwed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    What is zoom uploader, never used it before?!
    check out z-o-o-m.eu

ontopic ... you should get one if you can

thanks man.......
    Screwed

completely worth it! It saves a lot of time and support dozens of hosts.

yes zoom registered version is worth for uploading and make sure you select the proper version based on your requirements

for more info

Code: 
    http://z-o-o-m.eu/donate3.htm

This software limits registered users to upload only 50GB/day.
    If you exceed it, you have to pay $5/month to obtain addtional 150GB/day.
    This rule doesn't apply to non-earning sites, for example, megaupload & mediafire.
    Be careful, files won't be uploaded into your account after you exceed the limitation; there are not any warning messages.

If you want to upload to some filehosts, such as UploadStation, you have to pay $20 to enable it (even you are already a registered user).
    Alternatively, you can register your account via the author's referral link, and tell him your account name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information