Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6909 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need Designers, Chit Chatters, Chatters, Reviewers, Tutorial Makers, Chit Chat Mods

Hi guys,

We would like to introduce a new forum here:
    http://www.uyirisai.com/

It is an Indian Community, for all Indians around the World.

I & my fellow colleague Froomple would like to request any KWWH's to join and help this small community grow

We are looking for the following types of peoples:
    • Designers
      - Design cool images, remakes, merges, anything that you can design, and share in our community I think this can help your creativity grow and get an audience for your work.
    • Chit Chatters
      - Those of you who like to discuss about the latest gossips, like to make jokes, or any other sort of this stuff. This is the perfect job for you . Anyone who is interested and can show they are dedicated, I will give Chit Chat Mod.
    • Reviewers
      - If you are person that likes to write review about latest tech, movies, songs, this forum is perfect for you also!
    • Techs'
      - We are looking for someone who can post technology news/Tutorials we would be glad to welcome you
    • Chatters
      - Those of you who like to chat with other people for time pass This might be the perfect solution for you. It will be a great place where you can chat to other people and make new friends.

Please Note
    Our site is new, and you may not find it active as you might think it to be.
    We want you to help us grow this site, into an advanced Indian Social Community.
    As I think many fellow Indians are here, I hope you will be able to help us.
    Please share this community with other people who you think will be interested, if you can.

If you have any further questions, or any requests of new sections/services on Uyirisai.com please tell us,
    and we can try to add that to our forum and involve you in the site

Thank you.
    Siruthuli Reviewed by Siruthuli on . Need Designers, Chit Chatters, Chatters, Reviewers, Tutorial Makers, Chit Chat Mods Hi guys, We would like to introduce a new forum here: http://www.uyirisai.com/ It is an Indian Community, for all Indians around the World. I & my fellow colleague Froomple would like to request any KWWH's to join and help this small community grow :) We are looking for the following types of peoples: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    uyirisai Rocks, waiting for the new server!!!

Respected Member
    still looking for members

Probation
    Namastee / Hai there..

Are you still looking for designer?
    Do PM me if the you are still looking..

Thread Information