Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62093 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    comicstroll.com gamerztime.com
    Yes they changed it yesterday..yet i think that we will not get this discount ,, hard to reach 15000
    but hopefully .. will get it

They still have 2 days to reach 15k.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Namcheap 0.98$ domain details
    If enabled, the code will be valid for exactly 24 hours starting from July 16th 00:00 AM EST. The price for com, .net, or .org domains registration or transfer with Namecheap is $0.98*. Please note that the $0.18 ICANN fee is applied to .com and .net domains. The offer is limited to 1 per household entity or business.

Quote Originally Posted by gojmgo View Post
    Namcheap 0.98$ domain details
    If enabled, the code will be valid for exactly 24 hours starting from July 16th 00:00 AM EST. The price for com, .net, or .org domains registration or transfer with Namecheap is $0.98*. Please note that the $0.18 ICANN fee is applied to .com and .net domains. The offer is limited to 1 per household entity or business.

I have retweed them a few times, I know there is a 6 hour time span you have to wait. I did not know there was a limit of just one domain at 0.98, that takes a little steam out of it for me. Still a good deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by KyserSoze View Post
    I have retweed them a few times, I know there is a 6 hour time span you have to wait. I did not know there was a limit of just one domain at 0.98, that takes a little steam out of it for me. Still a good deal though.
    Same here lol. Well, you can just go to register.com because they have a 0.99 cent domain promo as well and you can use the code multiple times but the renewal is expensive so you have to transfer the domains you bought before it expires.

For godaddy, use H4HP99 promo code (1 time use only)

Same here lol. Well, you can just go to register.com because they have a 0.99 cent domain promo as well and you can use the code multiple times but the renewal is expensive so you have to transfer the domains you bought before it expires.

Thanks for info.

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org

but i think namecheap is safer than register.com
    specially for warez sites!

can u please tell register.com promo code for .98 register?

need godayy 99cent com domain dicount Promo code can anyone Pm me the code that i can use several times?!

10.   Sponsored Links

Namecheap promo isn't activated yet, they still need like 3k tweets.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information