Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61670 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    New VPS budget plan EU-100 with 1Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth added.

cheers and thanks for the feedback.

2.   Sponsored Links

Pls check out my order and activate Thank you

could you give me your order number please?

4296113586 paid via paypal 25€ for windows.

It has been put for manual review as we receive a lot of Fraud orders lately, i have pushed your order to top and you should have your server ready in couple of hours.

Thank you, looking forward to that

Default Need Hosting Now!

Server Needs:
    Windows 2008 R2 (Have TechNet License)
    Administrator Access
    Firewall access
    Web hosting for basic web apps
    PDF Print Server for my clients only.
    Minecraft hosting
    Video Encoding
    Personal Bittorrent
    2 IP minimum
    Fast support
    Will need more servers later as clientbase grows
    ANTI-SOPA/PIPA

Are you looking for Windows VPS or Windows Dedicated server?

If you are looking for VPS you will have to look into Windows 1Gbps as you need additional IP with server while for 100Mbps VPS we will not be able to provide additional IP address (plan details -> http://www.chociz.com/windows1gpbs.html )

All servers are fully un-managed and comes with Administrator access so that you will be able to install any software you want on your server.

We do not care what content you put on server or what purpose you use it, except for spamming and port scan,etc.

Except for court order we will not shut your server down.
    These server can also be utilized for ripping purpose, but if you need more dedicated core for faster ripping you will have to add more cores to your server.

Same applies for dedicated server as well, you can install and run any software as you need it.

A week ago , I rented the Eu-200 vps linux plan in order to set it up as a seedbox following a suggestion from a cousin of mine.
    To be honest, I was initially sceptical because of its relatively low price compared to the server specs and unmetered bandwidth they are offering. (the word 'oversellng' was crossing my mind - I admit it)
    The server is located in Voxility center-Romania and the peering to Dutch, US and French servers is fairly good. Live chat is very friendly, polite and take immediate action if you report a problem. Technical support - via ticket - is also very prompt, knowledgable and take their job seriously and give you feedback about their actions. Twice I reported server 'freeze' and within minutes they traced the abusers and warned them. They monitor the server load all times trynig to keep it at 1 or below. I do not complain because I get a fair share of the server resources. FTP speeds to my laptop are maxing my home connection which is 8 Mbps down 1 Mbps up. I cannot comment about torrent speeds at the moment because everything depends on the seed/leech ratio, ageing of torrent etc but I have seen maintained speed of 44 MB/s dowload speed for 8 minutes and maintained upload speed of 11,2 MB/s for over an hour. but like I said, in torrenting there are many variables which affect speeds so maybe I was lucky to see these speeds (or unlucky I didn't get a more popular file !!!!)
    Overall impression : very good value for money. Recommended and will stay with them as long as they keep monitoring the resources and dont't over oversell

Banned
    site is down lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information