Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61161 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yeah man . scam host

LOL

Well for me, Nothing still wrong with FF. they paid me over past year in time. but little amounts. dunno about big money

3.   Sponsored Links

you should know their stragedy:

they are not strong as filesonic, fileserve, they will not invest big money to compete with filesonic,fileserve,etc, that's why they limit only premium users can use ftp upload,and even premium users only have 2TB HDD storage,and you used to have only 20GB download limit as premiu users a few months ago. and they increase that to 100GB.

why they reward people 50$ for files between 200MB-300MB downoaded 1000 times by usa people? yeah, this host is damn cheap ass, they are dreaming to pay the least for server HDD space and get the most from sales.

if you have a 2GB video,if you want to earn the most money from downloads by USA people, you have to split them between 200M-300M, there will be 7 parts for 300MB each. damn, with their slow speed and waiting time between downloads, i am sure most usa people won't be patient enough to wait and download for free,they will probably buy premium,which is their real stragedy for that 200M-300M rate.

i am still don't believe filefactory is into the real game with filesonic,fileserve and other hosts.

if you think they have been around for years,but they have never been top hosts..lol

and they have hardware issues quite frequently, i lost over 500GB of my backup files,and they simpy just compensate me for a 3 month premium..

never thought their new reward program can rock the market at all, they change again and again,lol...if they find it's not profitable for them ,they would change again for sure...

They sometimes say no rewards for old uploads (ex: Sep 2010, May 2011) also this file tier too will change frequently (100 MB < 125 MB < 200 MB) very different from other filehosts which all suggest avoid filefactory at any cost.
    dkp

once scam will remain forever SCAM. too many reason not to pay. something error with the system, something with paypal, etc.. etc...and etc....

Doing things differently.
    It's always "scam scam scam scam" bollocks all the time.

They can do whatever the fuck they wish, YOUR the ones UPLOADING the illegal files so good luck to them.

they are not scam (payed me a lot of times)
    but they seem to be unable to make a pay/download table
    that is satisfactory both to uploaders and to filefactory
    they always seem to come up with new stupid ideas
    like this last table 50$ for 200-300MB and 25$ for 300MB+
    WTF - I would like to see the guy who said "hey lets do it like this.."
    anyway on getsatisfaction com filefactory support topic I havent seen
    no uploader saying - yes this is great idea - 100% of FF uploaders told
    WTF who created this table ?
    CLICK ME

Website's:
    warezhackerz.com forumscripts.org
    Scam filehost... waste of time

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    if you got payments from a host it doesn't mean that aren't scamming
    Bitshare always pay but they scam with downloads .
    filefat payed me about 400$ but they scammed now .
    filedino , and many many more .

@nightMare - they are paying me for over a 2 years now
    so I dont believe they are going anywhere as far as that is concerned
    (never say never but it goes for any hoster)

and about shaving downloads I believe every filehoster does that (at least from time to time) but how can I or anyone prove that (?) so my philosophy is - work with more than two hosters at the same time (or dont put all eggs in one basket) and work with every of those as long as you are satisfied with ratio between work invested / money earned (that goes individualy)

and dont be bothered with things you can not change - the only thing in your power is - work on file hoster or dont

now with that being said - under that phylosophy I say Filefactory is decent file hoster (not good not the best) but they can be much better
    not with current people working there because (my experience) when they come up with some new idea it is usualy stupid one and makes more and more full time uploaders (which I am not) go away in search for a better deal
    CLICK ME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information