Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61109 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default usenet or torrent ? which is faster / better to upload scene release to file hosts?

Hi, everyone!

like i mentioned in another topic in this section, i just registered to scc, TL.
    and found it was very very difficult to seed there,even if i got a nice ratio,i am still wondering one big thing:

Scene Release PT sites get the scene release source from scene group faster or usenet source is faster?

i just learned about the pre-time of Scene PT sites, a few minutes or even a few seconds,and fast servers are seeding the release for people to download.

and i signuped with giganews.com 1 day ago,and take a look at this

this is one example of a release:

Added To Usenet:
    6/Dec/2011 4:27:19 AM GMT, 3 hr (ago)

Added To Index: 6/Dec/2011 7:05:04 AM GMT, 26 m (ago)

look at this
    are you kidding me? scene member upload this release to usenet 3 hours ago,and nzbmatrix.com add this to index 2 hour and 34 minutes later??

so fucking late???

please tell me is it just this nzbmatrix is so late adding release to index or is there any BEST/FASTEST usenet index site to use?

by the way, can i find the latest xxx release on nzbxxx.com?
    stuffs like this : XXX.1080p.WMV-SEXORS must be scene release ,right?
    where to get these xxx scene release fast?

usenet or pt site (which site)

thank you for all your useful reply and experience!
    charles Reviewed by charles on . usenet or torrent ? which is faster / better to upload scene release to file hosts? Hi, everyone! like i mentioned in another topic in this section, i just registered to scc, TL. and found it was very very difficult to seed there,even if i got a nice ratio,i am still wondering one big thing: Scene Release PT sites get the scene release source from scene group faster or usenet source is faster? i just learned about the pre-time of Scene PT sites, a few minutes or even a few seconds,and fast servers are seeding the release for people to download. and i signuped with Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

still nobody can share your opinion?

you should try nzbs.org,one of the best
    indexes all the scene releases very fast (5-10 minutes max)
    if you're after pre time,then try to get a gft/scc invite and you're all set
    ~removed

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    I use nzbmatrix and I almost never see more than a minute or two difference (if any) between nzb's and scc.

I prefer nzb's over torrents because theres no seeding, no exposed IP and the speeds are great.

Website's:
    tlemcen-warez.com
    what is nzbmatrix? Is it dll, ddl, forum what? What makes it very fast?

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com
    hi i wanna ask what's the fast source for audio appz and audio samples and tutorials like this site proaudiotorrent i wanna faster than it if you can help

go to some trackers like TT

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Torrents hands down

Torrents hands up

But I prefer true scene site axxes.

SCC and News Groups seem to have the same pretime. When my auto downloader starts from SCC i can check the news groups and its already posted. Both have amazing download speeds speeds 20+mb/sec

They are both the same. I use both SCC and News Groups. SCC has an auto DL script that watches an irc channel. It also has options to auto extract but you do have to seed back! Compared to News Groups.News Leecher also has an auto extract feature as well. What you have to do is know how to search. I use (News Leecher) in the program there is a tab called (super search). now you have to just know the name of the groups to seach.
    i recommend this group for TV shows

Browse groups here
    http://binsearch.info/groups.php
    now figure out what group and what poster you want to fallow
    configure your super search to your needs!

but you cant forget about the GREAT FREE-LEECH archive section at SCC there HUGE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information