Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6638 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default good word about HostGi

I orderd a plan of shared hosting , with intention to purchase a vps .
    even though they had some issues with the servers , and i suffered a bit (problem with cpanel etc..) they took care of the problem ASAP , and replied my tickets in no time !

after we both seperated and they refunded me full amount in minutes.

they are cool .
    BeitarJerusalem Reviewed by BeitarJerusalem on . good word about HostGi I orderd a plan of shared hosting , with intention to purchase a vps . even though they had some issues with the servers , and i suffered a bit (problem with cpanel etc..) they took care of the problem ASAP , and replied my tickets in no time ! after we both seperated and they refunded me full amount in minutes. they are cool . Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

nice to hear a fair host on KWWH

I've recommended people who haven't wanted to be with my host to HostGi as they seem fairly good

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    I've recommended people who haven't wanted to be with my host to HostGi as they seem fairly good
    its hard nowadays for site owners to decide which host to switch to, many are growing rapidly and dying in a flash
    scares the lot out of you, if u r not a person who doesnt take regular backups

The owner is a good guy, trusted host!

I perform weekly backups but I don't list it as a function on my page because in all fairness I believe it is down to the website owner to make sure they have all their files on their own computer/file hosts because that way they can be 100% sure that if something goes wrong they can restore everything. It's not easy for a host to store daily backups of website, especially if the hosting is real cheap. My backups are like a last resort option, somewhat like an 'easter egg' of my hosting.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Website's:
    KatzDDL.Com IntoDDL.Com

Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co
    Thanks everyone for the vouches. Doing my best to provide good support and hosting.
    Yes we did have some issues but since moving to a more powerful server everything is running smooth now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    I perform weekly backups but I don't list it as a function on my page because in all fairness I believe it is down to the website owner to make sure they have all their files on their own computer/file hosts because that way they can be 100% sure that if something goes wrong they can restore everything. It's not easy for a host to store daily backups of website, especially if the hosting is real cheap. My backups are like a last resort option, somewhat like an 'easter egg' of my hosting.
    Respect that .
    i actually wanted to purchase from hilohost , but there is no vps plans , so it would mean to transfer after scale , hope you expand.

Thread Information