Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6809 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default FILESERVE DOES NOT RESPOND TO CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS

This is my first time posting in here, and it's possible I've posted the same thing three times, in an effort to get it to the right place. I apologize for that. I've finally figured it out, and it won't happen again.

This forum is my last resort. I've completely run out of patience.

I've been a PAID premium member of Fileserve for well over a year (probably close to two, actually...) and I've been very, very happy with them......up until about three months ago. Let it be known, I am not a wealthy man, and can afford only so many PAID premium file-sharing services per month....three, to be exact. And I select the three according to my personal needs and priorities, which are simple: ONE - download speed; TWO - unlimited parallel downloads.

Fileserve is vastly superior (for me, at least) in the first category. Download speed is, and continues to be, outstanding.

However, beginning just about three months ago, they've been failing me COMPLETELY in category two. For reasons unknown (nothing has changed on MY end...same computer, same ISP...) their system began limited my parallel downloads to only TWO. I have complained to them and complained to them, until my fingers bled, about this issue, using their own "Contact Us" link right on their homepage. They have answered my emails exactly ZERO TIMES. I've sent them no less than TWELVE emails via their "Contact Us" link. My emails started out nice, and respectful, and business-like. However, as they've continued to ignore me again and again and again, I have to admit I've been forced into using increasing anger and ALL-CAPS. I'm sure that hasn't helped.

In any event, I am now exploring some legal avenues to get Fileserve to respond and to do something about this problem. They promise "Unlimited Parallel Downloads" to PAID premium members, right there on their home page, yet for the past 12 weeks or so, for me, they have NOT delivered on that promise, and they don't seem to care that I'm experiencing this problem.

In conversations with a number of online friends and acquaintances about this issue, it's been suggested that I should give Fileserve ONE FINAL OPPORTUNITY to respond to me, and to fix the problem, and that I should do so using this forum.

So there it is. FILESERVE, CONSIDER YOURSELVES NOTIFIED. This is your last opportunity, as far as I'm concerned, to make good on a contract. Fail me this time, and I WILL explore those aforementioned "legal avenues."

Let's see what happens. My next email goes to the Better Business Bureau.

Ken in Boston

==========================================
    meatball2001 Reviewed by meatball2001 on . FILESERVE DOES NOT RESPOND TO CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS This is my first time posting in here, and it's possible I've posted the same thing three times, in an effort to get it to the right place. I apologize for that. I've finally figured it out, and it won't happen again. This forum is my last resort. I've completely run out of patience. I've been a PAID premium member of Fileserve for well over a year (probably close to two, actually...) and I've been very, very happy with them......up until about three months ago. Let it be known, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

This is also my first post here, and it's also a HUGE complaint about Fileserve and their total non-action on email complaints.

I tried to become a premium member sometime before Nov 28th. The website was awful and refused to respond to me. I wanted to pay by debit card, and input the details etc...the transaction appeared to fail as I didn't have to do my bank security details at the end of the transaction.

I received no email of verification from Fileserve (as you do with the other services I pay for), giving user details, nor verifying the payment method etc.

They took the money from my bank account on Nov 28th, and to this day I have still received not a single email from them, despite my having written to them on three occasions since I found they had taken the money. It is now Dec 6th, and I haven't managed to use the premium account one single time yet.

I cannot login to become a premium user, I am constantly told "Invalid account". I have several names that I rotate on sites such like this, and have tried all combinations I can think of, and just cannot login.

I, too, have used the Contact Us form on the website to try and get the information, and even more importantly, try to cancel my card number from automatic renewal every month for a service I cannot use.

As far as I am concerned, they have taken my money under false pretences, and frankly, I am appalled at the total lack of customer service.

Banned
    Website's:
    djkelaj.blogspot.com
    as I belive, they stop to use the members use accounts for RDP or VPS to leech files
    with great speeds ( 100 mbit or more) and rdp or vps servers are sucking server speeds
    and they do not like it. This is only what I belive. I use it at home with flashget with 4mbit
    and no problem for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by meatball2001 View Post
    This is my first time posting in here, and it's possible I've posted the same thing three times, in an effort to get it to the right place. I apologize for that. I've finally figured it out, and it won't happen again.

This forum is my last resort. I've completely run out of patience.

I've been a PAID premium member of Fileserve for well over a year (probably close to two, actually...) and I've been very, very happy with them......up until about three months ago. Let it be known, I am not a wealthy man, and can afford only so many PAID premium file-sharing services per month....three, to be exact. And I select the three according to my personal needs and priorities, which are simple: ONE - download speed; TWO - unlimited parallel downloads.

Fileserve is vastly superior (for me, at least) in the first category. Download speed is, and continues to be, outstanding.

However, beginning just about three months ago, they've been failing me COMPLETELY in category two. For reasons unknown (nothing has changed on MY end...same computer, same ISP...) their system began limited my parallel downloads to only TWO. I have complained to them and complained to them, until my fingers bled, about this issue, using their own "Contact Us" link right on their homepage. They have answered my emails exactly ZERO TIMES. I've sent them no less than TWELVE emails via their "Contact Us" link. My emails started out nice, and respectful, and business-like. However, as they've continued to ignore me again and again and again, I have to admit I've been forced into using increasing anger and ALL-CAPS. I'm sure that hasn't helped.

In any event, I am now exploring some legal avenues to get Fileserve to respond and to do something about this problem. They promise "Unlimited Parallel Downloads" to PAID premium members, right there on their home page, yet for the past 12 weeks or so, for me, they have NOT delivered on that promise, and they don't seem to care that I'm experiencing this problem.

In conversations with a number of online friends and acquaintances about this issue, it's been suggested that I should give Fileserve ONE FINAL OPPORTUNITY to respond to me, and to fix the problem, and that I should do so using this forum.

So there it is. FILESERVE, CONSIDER YOURSELVES NOTIFIED. This is your last opportunity, as far as I'm concerned, to make good on a contract. Fail me this time, and I WILL explore those aforementioned "legal avenues."

Let's see what happens. My next email goes to the Better Business Bureau.

Ken in Boston

==========================================
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/1155773-post23343.htm

You already posted this in fileserve official thread. Then why u opened sepearate thread ?

I was banned for a few days on my ip, they unbanned it. They will unban if they see not much download running.. i guess.. I use Sborg for high trafficing but my house i use little but none if i remember, unless my fav shows come out.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    They're not going to respond to you -they never do. And you already made a post in there thread, which is the right place to do that.

Also, do not use caps in title please. It makes the gods angry.

/closed

Thread Information