Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61122 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    wpfu.net

Default Boxslots are cool :)

Ordered with them 4 days before,

They had lot of problems with their servers,

Requested for refund and I got the refund by today.

Thanks to boxslots

The good thing they got is good customer support to reply to tickets as soon as they can which gave more trust.

To some people here abusing boxslots with words is unnecessary.

They are cool, They are not trying to cheat and I like the way they handled things so far.

Recover soon BOXSLOTS. All the best
    srknth Reviewed by srknth on . Boxslots are cool :) Ordered with them 4 days before, They had lot of problems with their servers, Requested for refund and I got the refund by today. Thanks to boxslots :) The good thing they got is good customer support to reply to tickets as soon as they can which gave more trust. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I don't think a thread was needed for this. But good for you.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Thanks for your kind words

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

JGM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    but y did u create a new thread for tat???
    How a company handles and deals with a customer complaint is extremely important. When a person gets treated in a professional, calm and polite manner it will stick in their mind that the person they dealt with took the time to help them with their problem. By posting that he had a problem but it was dealt with in a timely fashion could bring in more customers for Boxslots because people would think "well if there is a problem then it will be sorted out as soon as possible etc etc".

Customer service plays a huge role in any company and sadly is one area where many companies fall down

JGM.

•     
    Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Exactly.Many companies here offer diamonds to their customers,but at the end they receive rocks..If a company trully stands in front of the customers then all other must know about it.

I have been with numerous hosts here and i have lost many $.Cause customer service do not want to cooperate.if there is a problem they will fix it.But if a customer cannot take it anymore and ask a refund they won't take it.They will try to help him more showing him that they are there.But again after a week same thing and again and again.

•     
    Wiped again for the 3rd times. WHo said cool ? I said this is doom wannabe and I was right. Who deleted my post ?

•     
    Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    it was cool b4 it got wiped, now dont bump an already dead thread for drama

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

• Thread Information