Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61608 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    diziizle.net

Default lost 25k traffic:)

those idiots who think they can hack websites and put filesonic links on it to earn money and then call them self god believers, please go to hell

my site was down for 10 days, it got 25k a day from google

i have put it online for 4 days now, i get now 1k visitors a day from google

i emailed those filesonic guys about those hacking abuse, they only remove files and not ban those guys, i have even let them see prove i got hacked in that time
    pasa Reviewed by pasa on . lost 25k traffic:) those idiots who think they can hack websites and put filesonic links on it to earn money and then call them self god believers, please go to hell:) my site was down for 10 days, it got 25k a day from google i have put it online for 4 days now, i get now 1k visitors a day from google i emailed those filesonic guys about those hacking abuse, they only remove files and not ban those guys, i have even let them see prove i got hacked in that time Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

shouldnt that be sad smiley?

Banned
    Website's:
    clients.blueriverhost.com
    I was about to ask the same
    have you checked even if you were down for 10 days, how come you lost so big traffic, check with google webmaster tools, it should help.

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    What took you 10days to fix your site ?

If you site is really having good traffic, just backup your DB once in a week and in case something goes wrong, you can just simple restore it back and get it back online in few minutes/hours. Agreed that hacking is a bad thing but I dont think they damaged something really bad that took your 10 days to fix.

Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net
    It must be penalized. I also faced this problem and i still didn't cover up my lost traffic

i guess he was too lazy to fix the site btw mate as others are saying goto webmaster tools there u might find the solution

Website's:
    diziizle.net
    i study medicine, so my first nr1 is my study

i had like 20 backups, didnt know when he started injected my sites

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    You are expecting justice for owning an illegal website. This is the problem when you decide to create and run a warez site. Companies do not want to do business with you. Had this been a legal site with a well established company, you would be getting the justice you seek - but it is a warez site - the wild wild west. It is what it is. Get over it or get out.

FYI - Backups are always a good idea of course, but you still need to know how you got hacked, or he will just keep diong the same thing every time you put the site back.

Quote Originally Posted by pasa View Post
    i emailed those filesonic guys about those hacking abuse, they only remove files and not ban those guys, i have even let them see prove i got hacked in that time
    what do you expect, almost all filehosts are cheap bitches, that love the smell of fresh cash
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    What exactly is the problem? The loss in traffic or the file host not banning the person?

Anyone can create fake data to show someone hacked a site. If the file host were to ban that member then I could easily set it up to look like someone hacked my site and get hundreds of uploaders banned and all their files deleted. It's not the job of a file host to police the internet. Even Google won't ban someone like that unless they can prove themselves that the person was involved in suspicious activity.

As for the traffic Google takes into account website speed and uptime. 10 days is just too long to get your site back online. Google has to think of it's users and can't be sending traffic to a site where the webmaster leaves it offline for long periods of time. I personally hate when I click on a link in Google and the page doesn't load so to be honest I'm happy your traffic has reduced. In time it will recover but only if your site uptime and speed remain consistent.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information