Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61083 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    maxneeds.info

Exclamation Want 3 cool logos for $30 !!!

Payment will be done after seeing the logo ! Paypal only !

The logo is for the top, would need to be transparent and say "Australian Single Mother Forum" and keep left, as the width should be 900px with height no bigger than 150px; A singing birds flying around will be cool..

http://www.singlemotherforum.com

I would also like a Christmassy version - even if it is just adding a santa hat! and a new years version (maybe one firework behind?)
    thanks for your consideration.

EDIT : Worker already on its way...
    Porsche_maniak Reviewed by Porsche_maniak on . Want 3 cool logos for $30 !!! Payment will be done after seeing the logo ! Paypal only ! The logo is for the top, would need to be transparent and say "Australian Single Mother Forum" and keep left, as the width should be 900px with height no bigger than 150px; A singing birds flying around will be cool.. http://www.singlemotherforum.com I would also like a Christmassy version - even if it is just adding a santa hat! and a new years version (maybe one firework behind?) thanks for your consideration. EDIT : Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I can do it......MSN me @ rohanviolin@feelthebeat.in

Thread Information