Hello Guys ,
i am looking for few article or content writers for various niche blogs ,

i need a help so i wont be able to pay you for it , But i will help you to earn and get traffic to your websites by all means i know

i will allow you to keep a backlink to your website or blog in your article ,

if you are providing a quality articles ,

1)i will help you to get quality traffic to your blogs and websites through advertising on our other network websites (total 10k uniques/day ) ,

2) i will give you a banner and backlinks through my other network sites ,

3) Can help you by advertising on our Facebook groups ( 7k+ members)

i am only looking for 1-2 quality article writers :

Few blogs where i need articles :
www.Facebookgirl.org
www.trafficadult.info
www.proudengineers.com
www.ilyk.org
www.usingphp.net

Articles on celebrity gossips and movie entertainment :
www.moviebie.com

Articles on funny stuff and weird things :
www.Lavdu.com

I will only provide you backlink and banner advertising if your website is legal .

I believe in give and take policy ! If you are making efforts for me , I will do it for you ! Sharing is Caring
Spartan Reviewed by Spartan on . Need Article Writers / Authors for various Blogs Hello Guys , i am looking for few article or content writers for various niche blogs , i need a help so i wont be able to pay you for it , But i will help you to earn and get traffic to your websites by all means i know :D i will allow you to keep a backlink to your website or blog in your article , if you are providing a quality articles , 1)i will help you to get quality traffic to your blogs and websites through advertising on our other network websites (total 10k Rating: 5