I just came across through a Android application to test your internet (GPRS, 3G, Wi-Fi) speed in your Android Phones. The application is known as ?SpeedTest.net Mobile?. The application has a clean and simple interface and still is an eye candy, in nutshell anyone can fell in love with the interface of SpeedTest.net Mobile.

The application work in the same manner as the site : speedtest.net and has almost the similar interface and functioning. A good thing about the application is that it stores the history of your speed tests, so that you can compare different internet connections to your android phones. You can download SpeedTest.net Mobile from Android Market, or just click here to go to SpeedTest.net Mobile page on Android Market.
EsotorisK Reviewed by EsotorisK on . Check Your Internet Speed In Android Phones I just came across through a Android application to test your internet (GPRS, 3G, Wi-Fi) speed in your Android Phones. The application is known as ?SpeedTest.net Mobile?. The application has a clean and simple interface and still is an eye candy, in nutshell anyone can fell in love with the interface of SpeedTest.net Mobile. http://i.imgur.com/Plhcs.jpg The application work in the same manner as the site : speedtest.net and has almost the similar interface and functioning. A good thing Rating: 5