Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61067 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk

Default WP Quick Edit WiP

I am working on a little project for my site just now.
    Basically, instead of having to click "Edit Post" and then edit it in the ACP i am making it so that i can just go to the main page and click edit & it will dropdown the template for that specific post.

Like this screenshot shows, it will have "edit"
    in small 10px if not smaller and then a dropdown will show with the post layout as if you were in the ACP.

What i want to know is, do you think it is a good idea and people will use it ?
    Do you think it will only work for my type of blog theme ?

Any other ideas toward this please let me know.
    _brazzO Reviewed by _brazzO on . WP Quick Edit WiP I am working on a little project for my site just now. Basically, instead of having to click "Edit Post" and then edit it in the ACP i am making it so that i can just go to the main page and click edit & it will dropdown the template for that specific post. http://i28.lulzimg.com/8dcd3d1fc5.png Like this screenshot shows, it will have "edit" in small 10px if not smaller and then a dropdown will show with the post layout as if you were in the ACP. What i want to know is, do you think Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    well cool idea indeed... yes this would look nice for "index" type of post listings.... not sure about the regular post types though... you could try it out...
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Website's:
    servode.com
    I think theirs a plugin in the wordpress repository that helps you edit the posts on the frontend (but it only works in single post view screen) , this would definitely help blog owners with lots of posts and who are making posts in bulk (chances of error increase).

your website is mukki?
    its a great site i download much from depositfiles

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    no my website is not mukki
    my site is just based on the theme of mukki, my site will never be anything as good as mukki because that site runs scripts automatically which gives it an advantage

Thread Information