Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61198 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Netload vs Filesonic

Hi, I'm thinking of switch from Filesonic to Netload, but first I'd like to know what's your idea about this hoster, what's your experience with Netload ? It provides good speed for free users ? It counts every completed download also for premium users ? Let me know your attitude. Thanks
    Edward Reviewed by Edward on . Netload vs Filesonic Hi, I'm thinking of switch from Filesonic to Netload, but first I'd like to know what's your idea about this hoster, what's your experience with Netload ? It provides good speed for free users ? It counts every completed download also for premium users ? Let me know your attitude. Thanks :)<3 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

netload is good if you want to try PPD, but for PPS filesonic rocks

you can also try filepost for PPS

Quote Originally Posted by MaX. View Post
    netload is good if you want to try PPD, but for PPS filesonic rocks

you can also try filepost for PPS
    I works only with PPD plan, thanks for your advice

I found FSC to be better than Netload. I used to get better downloads with FSC when I put both these links together.

Try it for a week and check the results, see if you are satisfied. If you are not, then revert back to FSC.

But overall, I think, downloaders prefer FSC over Netload.

Netload is the best PPD host for me, the most stable, fast (Downloading/Uploading) and profitable (They count multiple points even if you are premium) The bad thing is you cant upload files larger than 400MB (A big fail if you like to share with 500MB/1GB/2GB links)
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

I've just see that Netload doesn't have captchas, this is very appreciated by downloaders...for this reason I don't think that the 400mb limit it's a really big problem because without captchas people can download more quietly and they don't care about how many files they have to download....am I wrong ?

They dont have captchas and fast download speed for freebies, the big problem is waiting time.
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Banned
    netload is good and legit you can try it out
    ilepost for pps is a good idea coz they have rebills

Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    They dont have captchas and fast download speed for freebies, the big problem is waiting time.
    Waiting time....maybe, but if you think that you can queue a lots of file without captchas problem I think that people appreciate that a lot, it's like megaupload : you can queue a lots of file and than do other things without having to enter codes for every single download and it's because of this that people love megaupload...

P.S. Also Filesonic has waiting time....

check the alexa rank of both website
    Filesonic is good for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information