Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: RL Sborg RDP which is best for uploader?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • RL

3 23.08%
  • Sborg

3 23.08%
  • RDP

7 53.85%

Smile RL Sborg RDP which is best for uploader?

RL Sborg RDP which is best for uploader?
    tahaa Reviewed by tahaa on . RL Sborg RDP which is best for uploader? RL Sborg RDP which is best for uploader? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Dedicated Server > Windows RDP > Sborg > RL
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

I RL, but i never tried Sborg,

RapidLeech is freeware, has a bigger comunity, and you can find all the Upload and Download plugins you want
    I have a plugin to upload videos to youtube it's really great, now youtube suports videos up to 4 hours

I prefer RL or SBorg than windows RDP

In windows RDP you will waste more time, rar unrar and uploading, creating thumbnails....
    (I used to have a RDP)
    Winrar sucks if you are used to RL or Sborg

But if you want to do Video Encoding, you have to choose RDP

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    among those 3 RDP is the best

Banned
    rdp is not good ,too slow to use,prefer rapidleech

RL---- i can tell who is starter who have no private torrents and have less money and wants to create money you can go with rl because most of rl seller are giving premium accounts with them itself attached so you just need to transload by searching and you can share your links wherever you want.

Sborg---- For those who are lazy to create posts. those who have private torrent trackers or filehosts premiums they can use this. it having less prices than rdp and have good speed so you are able to upload from it by just put links into it or torrent and then they can do other works and then just upload completed you can just copy all the things and have the posts. Its easy and have a great features Thanks to somik for this.

Rdp---- This is the fastest than rl and sborg servers and have for those whose internet dont sucks because in this sometimes server connection lags because it depends on ur net connections. Its price is higher than rl and sborgs but having a good speed than rl and sborgs. So most of uploaders use this because having great speed you can download and upload fast because for scene and p2p release. So people can upload fast and post fast and make some good earns.

So, i have tried all these three in my life and i liked all good. Now i am using Rdp due to encodes..

Thanks
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    This has been discussed multiple times. Please search first before making another thread.

Thread Information