Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6948 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default need help in changing default folder names

Hello Guys,

I am using wordpress on localhost, where i tried to install it after changing default folder names. i also replaced every occurring of the folder name from files using find and replace in notepad++. but it seems like its not working after that. i was successfully completed installation, but after that admin panel is distorted looks like css in not working properly for admin panel[only for dashboard] otherwise every link working fine. And also site is loading fine. Only the problem is with dashboard.

Can any one help me through this.

Thanks
    abhikala1 Reviewed by abhikala1 on . need help in changing default folder names Hello Guys, I am using wordpress on localhost, where i tried to install it after changing default folder names. i also replaced every occurring of the folder name from files using find and replace in notepad++. but it seems like its not working after that. i was successfully completed installation, but after that admin panel is distorted looks like css in not working properly for admin panel otherwise every link working fine. And also site is loading fine. Only the problem is with dashboard. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Lemme ask you something. Is their any specific reason to change the default folder names ?

Thread Information