Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61828 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Fileseve not let you use the remote account

buy a premium account to use in a remote desktop and now tells me that if I go up I can not use fileserve, I pay for this shit I can do whatever he wants with it not?

cca1690 Reviewed by cca1690 on . Fileseve not let you use the remote account buy a premium account to use in a remote desktop and now tells me that if I go up I can not use fileserve, I pay for this shit I can do whatever he wants with it not? :facepalm: Rating: 5

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    dude what is fileseve? do you mean fileserve

yes, filserve is a very big shit. I payed for 1 month and i can't use it. SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by cca1690 View Post
    buy a premium account to use in a remote desktop and now tells me that if I go up I can not use fileserve, I pay for this shit I can do whatever he wants with it not?

When you payed for your shit, you actually agreed to THEIR terms of service. Which means that you agreed to whatever the TOS said. So simply put, you CANT do whatever you want with your premium account.

Yes, i agreed to their terms of service. Purpose filserve has and obligation to provide a service, but I can't even download 1 KB with my premium account

Then you must have done something wrong. I've been using fileserve since they launched their service and i've been a premium user every since. I haven't faced a single problem with their service.

it's the firs time a take premium.

Thread Information