Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6844 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Database Deployment Manager

Database Deployment Manager (DDM) is a desktop oriented multi-platform database design tool that allows database administrators and programmers to create database structures (using an object oriented methodology) and deploy them into an existing database. The tool allows creation of diagrams to identify basic relations between the defined structures.

DBM-Project
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Database Deployment Manager Database Deployment Manager (DDM) is a desktop oriented multi-platform database design tool that allows database administrators and programmers to create database structures (using an object oriented methodology) and deploy them into an existing database. The tool allows creation of diagrams to identify basic relations between the defined structures. DBM-Project Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Thanks I will try it out later. I have some but they don't really do a good job.

is it possible to create post manager using database in this......??
    because i think each day more and more posts, so maintaining is a difficult task

Thread Information