Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61214 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default FileServe disabled my account

hello, my user is in fileserve spain1976, I use two ip of my home and my dedicated server, I am the sole owner of that account and never gave it to third parties, is solely and exclusively for my use, I have changed keys for two days.
    I need Please enable my fileserve premium account ..... used only from those two ip, if someone maliciously using my account, it would be theft of keys but never because I personally do misuse it, thanks
    spain1976 Reviewed by spain1976 on . FileServe disabled my account hello, my user is in fileserve spain1976, I use two ip of my home and my dedicated server, I am the sole owner of that account and never gave it to third parties, is solely and exclusively for my use, I have changed keys for two days. I need Please enable my fileserve premium account ..... used only from those two ip, if someone maliciously using my account, it would be theft of keys but never because I personally do misuse it, thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you should post on official thread of FS ...

You wont recovery your premium acc because download simultaneously from 2 IPs breaks Fileserve rules.
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spain1976 View Post
    hello, my user is in fileserve spain1976, I use two ip of my home and my dedicated server, I am the sole owner of that account and never gave it to third parties, is solely and exclusively for my use, I have changed keys for two days.
    I need Please enable my fileserve premium account ..... used only from those two ip, if someone maliciously using my account, it would be theft of keys but never because I personally do misuse it, thanks
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/1134903-post22862.htm

Read that.

Default perfect

ok, it's easy to understand, dont pay This Month, not renew fileserve, and new account with Other paypal and other nick, and other ip, resolved

Thanks

mmm mmm!
    Moved to File Host Discussion.

Thread title edited.

Thanks
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information